Chapter 20: Blow The Sea Up!

This has been the journey so far...

The Hellsing Organization was needed

The Hellsing Organization was needed... A ship was taken and now sits in the middle of Atlantic... Sir Integra suggested an idea... And the rest was filled by the Vampire and the Grim Reaper.

-???

Walter: We're talking a hefty game, Sir Integra. Three hundred kilometer into the Atlantic and they seem to annihilate anything we send at them.

Integra: And we can't send a submarine, it can be a depth charge showcase down there.

Walter: Can't hit it from the sides, can't hit it from below.

Both Sir Integra and Walter are seen walking down a rather dark hall after having a quick meeting with Shelby M Penwood... A navy ship was taken over by the Nazis and reaching it was impossible... Unless...

Integra: So the only option to hit that son of b*tch is from above.

Walter: Well there is one option. However it was decommissioned in Nineteen-Ninety Eight.

???: The Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird... An advance long range reconnaissance aircraft capable of Mach three and an altitude of Eighty-Five thousand feet!

Alucard's voice was heard as he stood in the dark halls before Walter and Integra as you were leaning on the wall, listening to Alucard as Integra spoke.

Integra: You... Sure do seem to know a lot about it.

Alucard: DO YOU EVEN READ OUR CHRISTMAS LIST?!?

Integra: (y/n) wasn't around before Christmas.

Alucard: THAT'S WHY I MADE HIM AN EARLY CHRISTMAS LIST!!!

(y/n): Anyways.

You began, pushing yourself off the wall and stood beside Alucard with a hand on his shoulder and smiled.

(y/n): We're ready for departure and take back that ship. Can't promise it'll return without it painted red~

Alucard: HELL TO THE F*CKING YEA!!!

(y/n): That means Seras will be taking care of the Mansion when sh*t hits the fan. Heh, I'm sure she can handle it on her own.

You said with a smirk before turning around and walked down the halls... All card watched before he begins.

Alucard: U-Uh actually...

(y/n): Hmm?

You looked over your shoulder as Alucard fidgets with his thumb before continuing.

Alucard: *AHEM* How about you stay in the mansion instead? I'll take care of the ship.

(y/n): Why?

Alucard: Because my Blood Thirsty Killer, we'll be in the air for some time and by the time we get on that ship, hell will be hitting the fan over here which means we'll be waiting our *sses to get back here after we crashed our aircraft on that ship. So why not accompany Police Girl and help her kick Nazi *ss? I preeeeetttty sure they'll be heading to the Mansion first.

(y/n): Hmm... I do hate waiting...

You placed your hand under your chin while Alucard crosses his fingers behind his back before you smiled and looked at Alucard.

(y/n): Very well~ Good luck, Bloodsucker~

Alucard: Aaaand good luck getting laid- I mean good luck kicking ***ssssss~

(y/n): Ohoho I wi- Wait what did you just say before that?

Alucard: Noooothiiiiing~

[Timeskip with (y/n) rising from the pile of corpses as he raises an army of the undead with a smile on his face~]

(y/n): Ok... Now I'm starting to think Alucard is up to something...

In the calm and peaceful grasslands, you were running in vonderful speed like a raptor running in tall grass for it's prey... That raptor... Is you... The prey... Is Seras... If Ja know vhat I mean~

(y/n): First he sent Seras to me when he left to Japan...

Soon you ran passed a small group of trees before a large blimp is seen to your left as you continue your train of thought and not noticed the blimp.

(y/n): Now he's sending me to her... What the hell is he...

...

...

...

(y/n): Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh.....

...

...

...

(y/n): What the?

You then finally noticed the giant blimp beside you, flying towards the same direction as you are as you spotted a familiar looking symbol on the side of the blimp... You decided to jump beside the blimp's cockpit and spotted a weird looking lady with a scythe and many Nazis.

(y/n): Huh...

That was all you could say before drop kicking the blimp, forcing it to turn direction as you continued your way to the Hellsing Mansion while an angry scream was heard from the blimp.

???: YOU F*CKING C*****NT!!!

And so... You kept speeding your way to Seras- I mean the Hellsing Mansion as everything fades to black...

Alucard: I swear, if I come back and they're not f*cking, I'm going to be mad.

And the title "Hellsing" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.