Chapter 33: The Great Vampire... Lost To The Unknown...

This has been the greatest journey so far...

The Grim Reaper witnessed his close friend vanished from the unknown

The Grim Reaper witnessed his close friend vanished from the unknown... His mind was confused but his anger grew... Giving him the more reason to finish the job...

-???

(y/n): Damn it... First my best friend... Now dear Walter...

You said to yourself... Standing over the corpse of Walter... His corpse slumped against the rocky wall with a massive gash across his chest as bones and organ can be seen easily... You held your scythe over your shoulder before turning around and see the same spot Alucard was at before he suddenly vanished...

(y/n): What the hell happened? You were there for a second then you just... Vanished...

You stood there in silence before looking at the blade of your scythe and raised it above you, the blade began to glow a green color as you seek out any soul out there... But unfortunately there wasn't a soul like Alucard's as you lowered your head and sighed...

(y/n): Damn it... I thought I found an equal! Someone to call a Brother! But I lose them too... Just how many curses must be upon me?!

You then suddenly heard an explosion from the crashed blimp... You raised your head and turned around to see the blimp is about to blow up. You then remembered that the Nazis are still here, especially the Major. You gritted your teeth before gripping your scythe and made your way towards the last Nazi Blimp, walking passed Walter's corpse...

(y/n): I was hoping to end this with a friend on my side... But instead you took him from me. Major... So I'm going to take your soul and make sure it's burns in the bottom of hell!

As you make your way to end the war... Parts of the blimp began to explode and pieces began to fall from the sky. You easily sliced those pieces on your way with your scythe, hatred in your heart and mind as your eyes slowly turn a pitch black color...

[Timeskip with darkness as a silhouette stood within the shadows with glowing eyes and a beating heart in their hands.]

Minutes have passed... And silence fills the air after the blimp have finally exploded into pieces... However the war was yet over as you moved a large piece of the ship to the side before hearing a distorted voice.

???: Oh, Rider! G-Good... Mind giving your Major a hand?

(y/n): Hmm?

You turned your head to see the Nazi Major... Laying on the ground with half his body blown up... Revealing robot parts as you blinked your eyes before making your way and stood before him.

(y/n): Morgen to you too, Major.

Major: Ah, always with the kind manners, Genosse. Quickly now, we are about to give the Hellsing the cock block of a lifetime! They think they won but we'll remind them who truly won!

(y/n): But isn't killing the lives of London enough?

Major: Well yes. Victory for us but why not end it with the Hellsing Organization wiped out? They still have no clue that you are our spy. Can't wait to see their faces when they find out-

(y/n): Actually, I'm betraying you.

Major: Oh... You cuck... What is it they have? Money? Fame? Power? Cause I'm pretty sure I can give you much more.

You looked down at the Major before you replied.

(y/n): Alucard and Seras Victoria.

Major: Oh friends? Well i could've given you that too! There's that Nazi Werewolves... Although he doesn't say much but he's a good listener. And there's-

(y/n): The Nazi Woman with a Scythe. She wasn't interesting from the beginning.

Major: Well... I guess Hellsing gets to live after all... So tell me, Genosse... Why are you here then? To say your farewells?

(y/n): Yes... Cause you took away a from i cared.

You replied, walking around him before summoning a weapon in hand and took aim at his head...

Major: Hehehe... Hitler was right about you...

(y/n): And what would that be?

You raised an eyebrow...

Major: That no matter where you go... You bring death to all... Strangers... Enemies... Even your friends-

You interrupted Major with a nasty shot to the head... Leaving him headless as the gunshot echoes the silent air...

(y/n): *Sigh* Wunderbar...

You simply sat on the corpse of the Major... Left with an empty feeling in you as your not sure what to do... Soon... You raised your head and stared at the horizon before everything fades to black...

(y/n): Well... I guess the best thing to do now... Is leave...

And finally the title "Hellsing" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.