Chapter 28: The Mark Of God Forgives Thee... Grim Reaper... Amen.

This has been the journey so far...

The Blade of God was sent before the Monsters of Hellsing

The Blade of God was sent before the Monsters of Hellsing... Their battle roars and the blood dances... But a surprise attack from God... Made a friend... A foe~

-???

Anderson: ALUCARRRRD!!!

The Blade of God, Anderson rushed towards Dracula as you immediately rushed in front of Seras and Integra before creating a shield of corpses while Anderson's bayonets clashed with Dracula's sword before the two made space.

Dracula: Alucard isn't here right now, you face Count Dracula.

Anderson: Call whatever you want, you crazy vampire bastard! I'm here to cleanse the earth from your filth once and for all.

Dracula: Many have tried and failed. Yet if it is my fate to fall by your blade... Then let it be so... Worthy opponent.

...

...

...

Anderson: Time the FUCK out. If we're doing this and we ARE doing this, I'm not going to start swinging at "Dracula", I'M KILLING ALUCARD!!!

(y/n): I have just realized that his name was spelled backwards.

Anderson: WE ALL KNOW THAT!!!

Anderson then unsheathed multiple bayonets from his sleeve before tossing them at Dracula... However bullets were fired and shattered the bayonets before shooting Anderson's hand as Dracula replied.

Dracula: Very well... If you insist...

Dracula's dark cape soon covered his body before two large pistols came to view, soon Alucard himself came to view with a smile on his face.

Alucard: Hey Pardre! How's little Timmy? You know what's best for getting rid of cum stains off altar boy's robes? Holy Water! Didja miss me?!

Anderson: Like coke after lent!

Alucard: Wait... Are we talking about Cola or Coca-

Alucard's question was interrupted when Anderson came charging at Alucard. You on the other hand pushed the shield of corpses onto the ground as you watched the two battle to the death.

(y/n): It seems this will result who will be victorious in the end.

You said before your skin and flesh began to grow on your skeleton body as Seras and Integra stood behind you. The two watched the battle before Seras looks at you with your skin, flesh and hair have returned. Seras Victoria smiled before gently grabbing your face and made you look at you as all she did was smile.

(y/n): You couldn't wait till this is all over, huh?

Seras: Nope!

She replied with a big smile as you rolled your eyes with a small smile as you turn towards the fight and watched.

[Timeskip with (y/n) carrying Alucard in his arm while he acts like some damsel in distress... Before (y/n) drops him on the ground and walks away.]

(y/n): This is getting ridiculous. Our real enemy is out there, and these idiots are fighting each other!

You said to yourself after seeing Anderson fight an army of Zombies, assisted by his Catholic Soldiers, then explosions happened while you heard screams of "God Is Great". Now... Alucard stood above the piles of bodies while Anderson stood below with an arm ready to tear off...

Anderson: Any last words, Monster?

Alucard: Ever thought about carbonating the blood of Christ?

(y/n): Both of you, enough!

The two turn to the side see you, marching your way towards them.

Alucard: Hey, BFF! Want to take turns?

(y/n): No, I want us to focus!

Alucard: You sound upset. Did Police Girl bit your lower lips? That's nor-

(y/n): ALUCARD!

Alucard: Oh shit, you're legit serious.

(y/n): The enemy are the Nazis! Wouldn't it be better if we find them and kill the fuckers and then joke around?

Alucard: You know, Boo, I'd love to answer your question but Anderson here seems to have something in his hand.

You raised your eyes before turning your head towards Anderson, seeing him hold said box... He then looked at Alucard... And spoke.

Anderson: I forgive you.

Alucard: Excuse me...?

Anderson: Everything you said. Everything you done. I forgive you.

Anderson replied as you stood there confused before Alucard smirks.

Alucard: Well isn't that convenient. But it isn't up to you, is it? It's up to your PRECIOUS God.

Anderson: You're right... Would you like to meet him?

Anderson then crushed the box with his only hand as a large nail is seen in his hand... You raised an eyebrow at this before Alucard chuckles.

Alucard: Hehehe, look at that! You got a nail with some Saviors juice on it! What are you going to do? Stab me through the heart?

Anderson: Not yours...

Alucard's cocky smile suddenly turns to a more serious look...

Alucard: No... No no... (y/n), stop him.

Anderson: Not mines...

Alucard grew furious as he begins to walk towards Anderson...

Alucard: Nonononono! (y/n), get away from him!

Anderson: But someone who needs Christ more than anyone of us.

(y/n): What the hell are you-

Anderson then grabs you by the collar before ramming the Nail into your chest... You felt something worse than pain as Alucard has just made it, putting a pistol on  Anderson's head as Anderson himself readied his bayonet... However you suddenly punched the two away from you... Alucard and Anderson falls to the ground before Alucard quickly got back up with rage in his heart.

Alucard: YOU FOOL!

???: From the Ministry of the Church...

Both Alucard and Anderson turns their head to you... Hunched over as a voice spoke with yours...

(y/n)/???: May God give you pardon and peace...

As you begin to stand straight... Thorns began to grow around your wrist and head as you and the voice continued...

(y/n)/???: And I absolve you from your sins...

Alucard: You doomed us all!

(y/n)/???: In the name of the Father, And of the Son, And of the Holy Spirit...

You slowly raised your right to the side as a glowing blue aura surrounds your body before your eyes open... Revealing nothing but a blue holy light as everything fades to black...

(y/n)/???: Amen.

And the title "Hellsing" appeared as the title was wrapped in Holy Thorns before silence fills the air...