Chapter 34: The Ultimate Rage?

This has been the journey so far...

With peace at hands, the Hellsing Organizations have not much to do

With peace at hands, the Hellsing Organizations have not much to do... Silence was restored but with a little game... The Corpse's patients will fall.

-Crow Father.

The Mansion of The Hellsing organization is seen, under the moonlight as there was silence and peace, years after the whole war against the Nazi Vampire and Ghouls. Integra sat in her office, filing recruitment papers for extra hired mercenaries in case another supernatural attack happens.

Integra: These papers would have been done long ago if Walter was around.

She attempts to take a quick puff from her cigar... But suddenly...

(y/n): SON OF A B********TCH!!!!

An explosion was heard within the mansion, the whole place shook as Integra held onto the desk with eyes widen and in shock.

Integra: WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT?!

Integra got up from her seat and left her office, and as soon she entered the halls, she noticed a door was blasted right off of it's hinges. Integra went to investigate as she begins to hear laughters coming from the room where the explosion was heard. As she got close, she hears laughter inside before wheezing, Integra takes a step inside and shouted.

Integra: What the hell is going on?! Huh?

When the smoke was slowly fading, the room became clearer... And an absolutely a mess as Alucard was pinned against the wall, laughing and wheezing while you held him by the neck, your whole body covered in black flames as you had the look of pure hate.

(y/n): WHY DID YOU ENCOURAGE HEEEEEERRRR?!?!?

Alucard: Whaaaaat? I couldn't help myself! That sh*t was priceless! HAHAHA!

Integra was confused as to why you have Alucard pinned against the wall, let alone being this angry that you blew up the room...

???: Oh... Hello Integra.

A familiar voice was heard as Integra turned her head and spotted Seras, sitting on a couch as she covered in ashes and held a broken gaming controller.

Integra: Seras? What the f*ck happened?

Seras: Well... Master thought it would be a good idea to play a racing game with (y/n). And (y/n) got super upset when-

Alucard: The Police Girl threw a Blue Shell at him! HAHA-

You threw Alucard over you and down into the ground, burying his head in as Integra was baffled by the information about what happened in this room.

Integra: Seriously? Over a stupid video game? Do you know how much its going to cost us to repair the damages?

Seras: To be fair, I didn't know this was going to happen, I don't really play these electronic games kids play these days.

Integra sighed and rubbed her temples, frustrated by the situation as you stood there, hunched over like some animal as your breathing was intense and aggressive...

Seras: Oh dear, hold on.

Seras got up from the couch after dropping the broken controller and dusted herself. She then walks up to you and gently pulls your head towards her boobas, caressing your hair as she speaks softly.

Seras: There there, it's just a game, love. No need to be-

Alucard: Upsetti-Spaghetti?

Alucard popped his head out of the hole in the floor to speak before you stomped his head back in. Seras continued to caress and calm you down as her boobas were soft and warm against your face. Your breathing began to slow down and you were calming down as you closed your eyes.

(y/n): Never playing with Alucard in video games ever again...

Seras: How about we just do something else?

(y/n): You're no planning to-

Seras: No no, not today.

You were a little surprised that Seras isn't planning on doing anything intimate today, which was a relief as Seras smiled and you let out a calm sigh... You and Seras soon end up leaving the room while Integra crossed her arms, disappointed by Alucard's mischievous plan that succeeded in the end as he lets out a muffled laughter, knowing Integra was giving him a disappointed look.

...

...

...

Seras: Feeling better?

(y/n): Yea... Yea I'm feeling better, Seras...

You replied, resting your head on Seras' lap, the two of you were outside of the mansion and out in there field... There were many large holes due to the mines that exploded during the Nazi Invasion.

Seras gently placed her hand over your head, caressing your head as you let out a sigh, laying on the grass while Seras acted as you're lap pillow. You hear Seras softly hum, opening your eyes you see her looking towards the night sky and shining stars...

(y/n): You alright, Seras?

Seras: Hmm... Yes, just thinking.

(y/n): Hmm? About what?

Seras held a small and cute smile, looking down at you and answered your question.

Seras: Us... Will we be... You know, together? Forever now that I'm a full fledged Vampire?

You looked at Seras before you realized that she's technically immortal being a Vampire at its full potential. You gently smiled before sitting up and turn towards Seras, placed a hand on her soft cheek and began.

(y/n): Yes... We will be together forever, Seras.

Seras began to blush by your gentle touch and soft words, smiling back as the two of you slowly leaned in and your lips gently kissed one another, soon coming to an embrace as everything fades to black...

And the title "Hellsing" appeared and the title and the title is untouched and silence fills the air.