Chapter 1: Lonely Night~ Bloody Night~ Slow Walks~ The Dead Walks~

This has been the journey so far...

A full moon brought wonderful light upon the earth

A full moon brought wonderful light upon the earth... A lovely night for wholesome walks in the parks and simple star gazing... But why have that when you can fill a park with Blood and Corpses~?

-???

(y/n): Tricked into working for an Organization... "Wonderful" I thought to myself that day... Honestly thought I'd be living in peace and not worry about any time wasting work...

...

...

...

(y/n): I was wrong... I didn't find peace...

...

...

...

(y/n): I found...

...

...

...

(y/n): Paradise~

Faint gun shots are heard within a Park under the night sky... Within the said Park were the walking dead... "Ghouls" were the name and shooting them to bits was your game as you were wondering in the Park's forest with a gun in your hand while making a beautiful mess you call "Art".

Every shot you fired, a head of a ghoul or even their entire body explodes into bits as you held a smile under your mask that you kept on as well as the attire you are wearing from before

(y/n): It's a shame these ghouls are just mindless corpses~ If they talked I'd love to have a few conversation with them before blasting a hole in their dead brains~ Hahaha!

While you continue to "Walk In The Park", you begin to notice the numbers of ghouls were decreasing while you continued to to shoot down what remains in your path... Slowly... You walked past a tree before spotting the target that you were seeking all along... A vampire standing in the open with a girl, holding her hostage as the Vanpire and the girl looked towards a tall hill with a red coat and hat wearing figure... You gritted your teeth before whispering.

(y/n): I swear if he's playing with his food... Nevermind, just do it myself.

You began to sneak up behind the Vampire as your demon hand cannon's blade began to shiver and engulfs in flames, the light managed to get the Vampire's attention, turning around with the girl with him... But you didn't care about friendly casualties as you placed your FLAMING, BLADED HAND CANNON *Ahem* on the poor girl's breast.

(y/n): Should've used a real shield instead, BITCH!!!

You pulled the trigger, unleashing a hellish shot, a nasty gun shot was heard and the bullet went through the girl and into the Vampire's heart... The Vampire released the girl, leaving hint wide open as you placed your hand cannon away, raised your mask and grabbed the Vampire by the shoulders before taking a massive bite on his head... Leaving the lower jaw and tongue intact as the body falls before fading to ashes.

(y/n): Mmmmm... Delicious~ And the jobs done~ Heheh~

...

...

...

(y/n): BLEH!!! BLEHHHH!!! *COUGH* WHY DO THEY TURN TO F*CKING ASHES?!?!?! WHY?!?!?

After the Vampire is eliminated... You began spitting out ashes from your mouth, disappointed that such delicious flesh turns to tasteless ashes... However, a voice complimented your work.

???: You put quite a show, Partner.

(y/n): Yea, yea... Thanks, Blood Sucker.... *Sad Whimper*

You hunched over before turning around and spotted your Vampire Partner... Alucard... You see him crouched down next to a body as you walked next to him to see the girl that you shot through... A Police Girl with blonde hair and blue eyes...

Alucard: How did you know what I was going to do?

(y/n): Hmm? What?

Alucard: I was going to shoot the Police Girl and get the Vampire.

(y/n): To be completely f*cking honest... I didn't, thought she was already dead... Guess she's dead now.

Alucard: Not exactly.

(y/n): Eh? Did I miss?

You looked over to see that the Police Girl was still alive, trying to hold onto her dear life as you just shrugged and took a few steps away.

Alucard: Aren't you going to help her? You did shot her.

You had your back on Alucard as you looked over your shoulders and looked at the Police Girl... In her eyes, she was begging to be saved... But... You ignored.

(y/n): I don't have to help a weak human. Do what you want with her, I could care less. The jobs done.

You then began to walk away from your partner and the Police Girl, leaving her to die... But Alucard thought otherwise.

Alucard: Oh but she won't be human. Not anymore.

As Alucard turns back to the Girl... She desperately tries to hold onto her life just a little longer, watching you leave before you felt her dying gaze as you stopped and looked over your shoulder... And her vision then blackens...

Then the title "Hellsing" appeared as the title was covered in blood and silence fills the air.