Chapter 16: It's Time To Du-Du-Du-Du-Du-Du-Du-Du-Du.

This has been the journey so far...

After the Corpse has left a pile of corpses of his intruders

After the Corpse has left a pile of corpses of his intruders... He searches for Alucard outside. However the mind behind the attack has shown their face... A wishes to play a card game with the Vampiro~

-???

Integra: Walter... Be honest with me. What are we looking at in terms of collateral?

Walter: Well with (y/n) by Alucard's side... I'd say twice the "Alucard" amount.

Suddenly... An explosion was heard on the first floor of the hotel as Corpses flew out of the window and were impaled into the flag poles that were outside. Alucard, who is standing on the stairs saw this and smiled before looking over his shoulder to see you standing in front of the hotel with a very unhappy and scary look on your face.

Alucard: Not satisfied?

(y/n): I'm going to consume every single bastard who dared interrupted my slumber!

Alucard: Oh well before that, look who set this all up for us! I forgot his name but we can call him "Dandy Man!"

Alucard said with a hint of excitement in his tone, turning his head forward to a man in the opening with armed swat teams right behind him.

???: Ah, you must be the Vamiro's close friend. I heard so little of you since all I heard was about a new face in the Hellsing Organization.

 I heard so little of you since all I heard was about a new face in the Hellsing Organization

(y/n): Explain. Dandy Man.

Dandy Man: Lets say I promised the Local Policia that in return for your capture, I'd give them immortality.

(y/n): And they fell for it?

Alucard: Like the Dumb*sses who bought tickets to Tana-Con!

(y/n): What a cheeky c*ck waffles.

Alucard: Hehe that's what I said!

After Alucard finished, you walked down the stairs and stood beside Alucard and asked the Dandy Man.

(y/n): So what do you want from us, Dandy Man?

Dandy Man: Simple~ Wish to play a card game with you two.

Alucard: Are we talking Fifty-Two PickUp?

Dandy Man: Nooo... I was thinking Fifty-Two CUTUP!!!

The Dandy Man used a magic trick to summon multiple deadly cars before blasting them towards your direction. Alucard was the only one to move out of the way while you stood there and took it like a mad lad.

You managed to take minimal damage from that attack as you watched both Alucard and the Dandy Man going head to head with one another... But you weren't interested in joining in... You were interested in killing the idiots who fell for the Immortality deal as you turn towards the army of Swat Teams.

(y/n): You're all going to scream for my pleasure~

You slowly raised both hands as glowing purple particles covers your arm before creating fist weapons.

Soon the color of your Iris glows a purple color before immediately zoomed into the crowd of swat teams, creating a massive purple explosion before hell was unleashed

[Timeskip with (y/n) leaning against a wall with his back, black liquid slowly pours down the wall and covers (y/n) while he stands there with a sadistic smile.]

(y/n): Hmm... Did I leave the stove on? ... Yes.

You said while you punched a swat, causing him to explode into red mist as you continue to kill every human swat around you as they try everything to stop you... But not even a strong Riot Shield could stop your unblockable attacks. You then reeled back your right fist before you zoomed towards the other end and punched through multiple swats at once.

(y/n): OOHH!!! I feel gooood~

You shouted with a sadistic grin on your face as you turn towards the remaining swat team... But before you could continue your slaughter, multiple gun shots were heard as every Swat heads went *Pop*.

(y/n): Eh...?

You raised your head before spotting a blond haired woman in one of the hotel windows, it was Seras with her Anti-Tank rifle as she waved her hand. You blinked for a moment before waving back before she left your sight.

(y/n): Well... Guess I'll wait till Alucard is done with Dandy Dude... In the meantime...

You then turn towards the corpses that are scattered all around the place before everything fades to black...

(y/n): I'll just sit around and relax.

Then... The title "Hellsing" appeared as the title was covered in blood and faint laughter was heard...

...

...

...

...

...

*Ring, Ring*

Integra: *Sigh* What is it, Alucard?

Alucard: Hold on! Stay on the line. I want this to he perfect.

*Ring, Ring... Ring, Ring*

(y/n): Nazis?

Alucard: Nazis~

Alucard/(y/n): Hehehehehehehe~

Integra: Oh f*ck you both!