Chapter 9: Let Us Paint The Halls Red~

This has been the journey so far...

The halls are filled with Ghouls

The halls are filled with Ghouls... The Vampire remained below and the Grim Reaper continues to fight back for the Hellsing... But not after he interrupts a friend.

-???

Laughter can be heard from a Television... An expensive one at that as Alucard was sitting in the basement, watching Adventure Time on Netflix.

Alucard's Mind: "Integra's in trouble" my *ss. B*cth tonight was supposed to be our Bro night... I swear Dead Weight needs to learn to lean back and reeeeela-

Suddenly... An explosion destroyed his Plasma TV as a blond male came rolling on the ground... Alucard didn't really reacted to this before seeing a large figure walk in, looking like some demon.

Alucard: Ok... First, rude. Second, the f*ck are you?

(y/n): F*ck you, Blood Drinker.

Alucard: Oh sh*t... You can transform!

...

...

...

Alucard: Now turn into Logan Paul so I can put a bullet in his head.

(y/n): Alucard!

Alucard: Sup, Sl*t?

You gestured towards the blond man, Luke who is getting back up from the ground.

Alucard: K... What about him?

(y/n): He's one of the idiots who's attacking us.

Alucard: Cool... What do you want me to do? Give him detention? Call his mom and dad and tell them how much of a disappointment he is?

(y/n): Ugh... I want you to deal with him while I go see if Sr. Integra's alright.

Alucard: Let me get this straight. You came back all the way down here to drop this man who's going to share his bullsh*t monologue, I bet... So I can just kill him.

(y/n): Yes. That's exactly it.

Alucard: Well...

...

...

...

Alucard: So you do care~ You brought me a present.

(y/n): *Sigh* I'm going to help Integra.

You said, turning around leave until Alucard spoke.

Alucard: Now hold your booty, just a second.

(y/n): What?

Alucard: Are you and the Police Girl hooking up yet?

(y/n): What?

Alucard: I didn't made her on our side just so you can p*ssy block her. She's clearly into your sweet*ss.

Luke: Are you two seriously going to pretend that I'm not here?

Alucard: Shut up, Chris.

Luke: It's Lu-

Alucard: Nobody cares, Chris.

You sighed in annoyance before taking your leave.

(y/n): I'll see you in a bit, Alucard.

Alucard: Love you too, Dead Weight.

You gave Alucard the finger before you were no longer in his view...

Alucard: Fifty Bucks they're hooking up soon.

Luke: Fifty they wo-

Alucard: NO ONE ASKED YOU CHRIS!!!

[Timeskip with (y/n) asleep in a lovely looking car... Until Alucard pushed the car into a river as Sera immediately rushed into the river to rescue (y/n)... Even through he's still sleeping peacefully under water.]

(y/n): Alucard's acting a lot weird lately... And I sure as hell don't want to know what's going on in his head.

In the halls of the Hellsing Organization, you were heading towards Integra's location alone after dropping a gift for Alucard to keep him company. While you were alone, you managed to morph back to your "normal" self as you hear shouting from around the corner.

???: Arm Bars Everwhere!

(y/n): Well sounds like someone's having fun.

You then peaked the corner to see Sera has pinned down a normal looking male, possibly Luke's brother, Jan. Walter was there too with the Police Girl.

Walter: Very impressive. Where did you learn that hold?

Sera: Gee, it's almost like I'm a POLICE GIRL or something.

Walter: Sarcasm is unbecoming of you.

You just watch from a distance before hearing footsteps from behind... You looked over your shoulder to see an army of Ghouls, you recognize them as the Hellsing's Gaurds.

(y/n): Oh boy... Integra's not going to like to hear what happened to almost everyone here.

You simply turn towards them with fists ready to break some undead skulls as you began to make some noise... Catching some attention from somewhere else.

Sera: What was that?

As the noise distracted the Police Girl, Jan managed to elbow Sera off him before he could leap through the air and next to an open door.

Jan: And now, for the company picnic!

...

...

...

Jan: Wait... Where the f*ck...

Jan turns his head to see you, leaning up against the door frame with arms crossed and covered in blood.

Jan: ...

(y/n): ...

Jan: Sup?

(y/n): Your brother and your Ghouls are dead.

Jan: Well that's not nice at a- AH SH*T!!!

You threw a stringing punch to his nose, breaking it as he pushed his back against the wall.

Jan: Son of a b*tch, you broke my nose!

Jan lifted his head... Seeing you stand in front of him with serious eyes...

Jan: Well I'm f*cked, am I?

You then reeled back your fist before everything fades to black... Then the title "Hellsing" appeared as the title was covered in blood and some faint beatings was heard.