Chapter 7: Guests... Agreement... And Budget... We Need That, Right?

This has been the journey so far...

A new night rises over the earth

A new night rises over the earth... A call was made and our Vampire ally has succeeded in his mission... A favor was asked... A deal was made... And guests were arriving.

-???

Integra: Hello Alucard, how was your mission in Japan?

Alucard: Eh, I'd say ninety-nine... Point nine percent done. Sup b*tch?

Within the Hellsing Mansion, inside the Integra's office, Integra herself called Alucard, requesting a full report of his mission... You were in the office with her, sitting on a chair near a window and holding your sniper rifle while starring at the night sky. Sera was also in the room, standing with Walter, next to Integra's desk.

Integra: I need to talk to you about some important-

Alucard: WAIT! Wait wait wait.

Integra: What is it?

...

...

...

Alucard: Are they f*cking?

Integra: I'm... Sorry?

Alucard: Are they or have they f*cked yet?

Integra: And whom do you mean by "They"?

Alucard: You know who I'm talking about. My Bestest Friend, (y/n) and the Big T*ddy Police Girl. Did they f*ck?

This caught your attention, looking at the phone from the corner of your eyes while Sera had a slight blush.

Integra: How should I know?

Alucard: Hmmm... So there wasn't any moaning or screaming? Wow... That's a disappointment. Where is he? I'd like to have a man to man conversation with him.

Integra: He's in my office right now, and there are important things to discuss Alu-

Alucard: Wait why the f*ck is he doing in your office?

...

...

...

Alucard: Are you... Are you two f*cking?

Integra: Alucard...

Alucard: Oh my god, you two are f*cking. Well this is unexpected... Are you two like, into the whole Masters and Servant fetishes? My god (y/n), I knew you were weird but I didn't know you were this weird. Did you make him wear a doggy collar with a doggy tail butt plug while he's bare naked? No wonder why you sent me to Japan so you can f*ck.

Integra: ALUCARD!!! FOR F*CK SAKES, WE HAVE AN IMPORTANT DISCUSSION!! Now isn't the time for your weird fantasies!

Alucard: Fiiiiine... What's up b*tch?

As Integra began, you just shook your head and looked out the window, ignoring the conversation as you looked at your sniper rifle.

(y/n)'s Mind: Wonder if I should add explosive rounds to this baby... Hmm...

[Timeskip with (y/n) looking for his steel mask as Alucard stood behind, wearing his steel mask as he imitates his actions... However as he tries to remove said mask... It was like it was glued to his face while (y/n) watched in amusement.]

Integra: -Dozens of noise complaints.

Suddenly the sound of heavy metal was playing through the phone.

Alucard: Sorryyyyy I can't hear youuuuu~

Integra: And... All of the sexual harassment.

...

...

...

Alucard: I'm not apologizing.

Few minutes have passed and the conversation between Integra and Alucard continued on the phone while you decided to walk back and forth in the room as Sera watches... You held your sniper rifle in your arms and listened to the conversation.

Integra: Listen, I know this is asking a lot, but...

Alucard: Buuut?

Integra: I need you and (y/n) to keep yourselves locked in the basement until all of them are gone.

Alucrd: ... I get a distinct impression you're embarrassed of me.

(y/n): Come on, Alucard...

You took a step towards Integra's desk before speaking and looking at the phone.

(y/n): It's just the two of us down there. Besides, didn't you want to show me your Pokemon Card Collection?

Alucard: Hmm... That does sound fun... Hmmm... I don't know.

Integra: Alucard.

Alucard: I think (y/n) and I are gonna go for a walk.

You and Integra sighed in annoyance before Integra asked.

Integra: What... Do you want?

Alucard: What~?

Integra: What... Do I need to give you to keep you down here for the evening?

...

...

...

Alucard: A seventy inch... Plasma wide screen TV.

Integra: Really?

Alucard: With Netflix.

Integra: Should it also be 3-D?

Alucard: NO! That's a stupid f*cking gimmick and everyone knows that! Oh and I'm going to need a new gun. Also one for the Police Girl.

Sera: But I already have a gun.

Alucard: Give that b*tch a cannon. B*tches loves cannons. I bet (y/n) loves b*tches with cannons. I also bet he gets a boner when he sees a b*tch with a cannon.

Soon... There was awkward silence in the air before you let out a sigh and turned around.

(y/n): I'm going to take a nap, let me know when our guests are arriving so I can make my way to the basement.

Integra: Very well.

And with that said, you began to walk out of the room... But not until someone wished you a goodnight.

Sera: Goodnight, (y/n).

You responded with a thumbs up before exiting the room as everything fades to black... And the title "Hellsing" appeared as the title was covered in blood and silence fills the air.