Epilogue.

This has been the journey so far...

The Realm was at peace... The Hellsing Organization was not disturbed from their peace as the sun was warm... But of course... Two decided to pass the time with their silly games.

-Seras Victoria.

Alucard: How about this one?

(y/n): Already have that one.

Alucard: Alright, what about this one?

(y/n): That I don't have.

Alucard: Take it, I already have a duplicate.

(y/n): Alright.

Outside of Hellsing's mansion, you and Alucard were enjoying this warm evening on a bench, trading Pokemon Cards as you look through your stack of cards.

(y/n): Is Sir Integra still looking for answers?

Alucard: Like a Lesbian looking for her make up before dinner. By the waaaay, don't you have the answer as to why the Fat Nazi was a Cyborg?

You turn your head to Alucard and replied.

(y/n): I don't have the answer to that. But I can say that the Major was long dead. Here, I'm sure you don't have a 3D Blastoise.

Alucard: Oooh thank you~ By the way, how's Seras? Are you two getting along?

(y/n): Yea, we're getting along.

...

...

...

Alucard: Pfft, she did something to you, didn't she?

(y/n): Yes but I prefer to keep it between me and Seras.

Alucard: Oooh? Private sex life I see?

You sighed at this before leaning your back on the bench... Starring at the blue sky as Alucard asks.

Alucard: So when's the baby coming?

(y/n): She's not pregnant, Blood Sucker.

Alucard: Then what are you waiting for? Come on! Up to it!

You turn your head and glared at Alucard before speaking...

(y/n): Don't tell me what to do, Alucard.

You then got off the bench as you placed your stack of cards in your pocket and turned around towards the Mansion before making your way in.

Alucard: Oh so you are going to do it.

(y/n): No I won't. I'm just going to go check on her.

Alucard: Bet you are~

(y/n): Bet I'm not.

Alucard: Bet you're a pussy~

(y/n): Bet you're a damn fraud.

Alucard: BITCH I'M A VAMPIRE!!!

(y/n): AND I'M A CORPSE SO SHUT UP!!!

[Timeskip with (y/n) gently biting on Seras' neck as she lets out a quiet moan... Only for their moment to be ruined when Alucard steps in with a camera.]

The halls of the mansion was silent... The sun light makes its way in through the windows as a young Vampire walked down the halls. Seras Victoria was on her own in these halls until a smile was formed on her face after seeing someone in the distance.

Seras: (y/n)!

Down the hall, you were seen making your way towards Seras with a small smile as Seras quickly rushes towards your direction before wrapping her arms around you. You just smiled before wrapping your arm around her.

(y/n): You seem happy.

Seras: Well why wouldn't I?

Seras replied, backing up with a smile still on her face as you gently patted her head.

(y/n): Well, is there anything you wish to do?

Seras: Oh we can go outside!

(y/n): And do what, exactly?

You asked with an eyebrow raised as Seras couldn't think of anything, scratching her cheek as she tries.

Seras: And u-uh... Go picnicking?

(y/n): Hmm...

You took a moment to think before looking out the window, seeing how lovely the day is before turning back to Seras and smiled.

(y/n): Yea... I'd like that. Just the two of us?

Seras: Yes!

You hummed with a smile before turning around and took lead as you raised a hand up.

(y/n): I'll be outside waiting if you need to get ready, Seras.

Seras: Well I'm ready alright!

Seras quickly catches up to you and wraps an arm around yours as the two of you walk down the hall together...

Soon... Everything fades to black as the title "Hellsing" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.