Special Chapter.

This has been the journey so far...

The Grim Reaper awakens to the sight of emptiness

The Grim Reaper awakens to the sight of emptiness... No friend or acquaintance are in his view... But one was hungry... Hungry for his presence and love.

-???

(y/n): Alucard? Sir Integra? Anyone? Bloody hell, why is everything so... Empty?

Echoing footsteps are heard in the halls of the Hellsing Mansion, however not a single soul is seen anywhere... You wondered around looking for at least anyone as you make your way towards Sir Integra's office. Upon making your destination, you spotted a note sticking on the door.

(y/n): Eh? Que's this?

You grabbed the note before reading it out loud.

(y/n): "(y/n) (l/n), I am needed elsewhere, far from the country for... "Reasons". I have taken Alucard with me, please remember that drinks are located in the kitchen like you'd wanted and enjoy your two months alone in the mansion. Also Alucard wishes you luck with Seras Victoria."

...

...

...

(y/n): Fffffffffffffffffffuck me...

???: Gladly~

(y/n): SHIT!!!

You quickly duck down after hearing a familiar voice from behind as Seras Victoria herself dives right over you and breaks through the door, you quickly rushed towards your room.

(y/n): CAN WE PLEASE GO BACK IN TIME WHERE I'M NOT YOUR DAMN TOY?!?! I PREFER THE SHY SERAS OVER THIS... THIS THING!!!

As you made a quick turn, Seras rushed out of Integra's office and quickly follows behind with a scary smile on her face.

Seras: Don't you FUCKING run away from me! You sill owe me!

(y/n): FOR WHAT?!?

Seras: For shooting me in the fucking heart!

(y/n): YOU SAID YOU'RE OK WITH IT!!!

Seras: I HAD A CHANGE OF MIND!!! NOW COME HERE!!!

(y/n): NOOO!!!

You were about to make a turn but Seras could easily tackle you if your did, so what did you do? You ran up the wall and began running on the ceiling... But as you looked over your shoulder, you watched Seras do the exact same thing as your eyes widens.

(y/n): OH FUCK ME!!!

Seras: I would if you'd stop running!

(y/n): That's not what I meant!

And so... The horny chase continues as you ran on the ceiling, to the walls, outside the mansion, in Super Mario's world, Zelda's world, Monster Hunter World, Dark Souls, My house, your house, in the white house, in Frozen's world and even the world of roblox and Minecraft after passing through the blocky house you and Emerald made together.

(y/n): I never felt so scared in my life!

[Timeskip with Seras biting on (y/n)'s neck with her arms wrapped around the poor Reaper as he has no way of escaping.]

(y/n): Sweet makers take me back home! Sweet Makers take me back home! Brother War, Death and Sister Fury please take me home!

...

...

...

(y/n): And also fuck you Strife.

After a bizarre chase, you made it to your room and barricaded the door with every furniture but the bed as you were hiding right under it... However you were facing towards the walls as you hear Seras trying to kick open the door.

Seras: (y/n), if you don't open this fucking door, I'm going to be very upset!

(y/n): Bitch you are already are upset!

Seras: DON'T YOU TALK BACK, MISTER!!!

Seras shouted a she continues to kick the door...

...

...

...

And soon... She succeeded to kick everything out of her way as your eyes widens and was way too scared to look.

Seras: Ohhh (yyyyyy/nnnnnn)~ Where are you hidiiiiiiing~?

You begin to shiver as Seras' footsteps are easily heard, searching around the room before the footsteps just... Stopped.

(y/n): Did... Did she le-

But... Before you could finish or even take a peak... You felt something or... Someone crawl on your back before looking at the corner of your eyes to see Seras is laying on your back.

Seras: Heyyyy sexy~

(y/n): Seras...

Seras: Yes?

...

...

...

(y/n): A-At least be gentle? Please?

Seras: Hmmm... I can't make any promises, love.

She said as she then pecks your cheek before giggling as there was silence before the whole bed began to shake left and right as everything fades to black...

And the title "Hellsing" appeared as clothes were scattered everywhere and faint moanings were heard.