Chapter 23: Questions... Questions... AND NO F*CKING ANSWER!

This has been the journey so far...

The Nazu Vampire arrived and were hunting down the renaming humans

The Nazu Vampire arrived and were hunting down the renaming humans... The Grim Reaper does ze hunting as well... Also the Police girl... You know what? F*ck it! IT'S HUNTING SEASON FOR EVERYONE!!!

-???

Nazi Vampire: Ok uh... real question.

Nazi Vampire: Vhat is it?

Nazi Vampire: Who the kid?

Nazi Vampire: Vhat kid?

Nazi Vampire: You know, Alucard's best friend.

Nazi Vampire: Ahhh that kid... Wait that's a kid?

In the halls of the mansion, a group of Nazi Vampires were searching for whatever remains... However the Nazis were making some odd questions while doing.

Nazi Vampire: I thought that was a man.

Nazi Vampire: Looks more like a teenager to be honest.

Nazi Vampire: Wait, it's a boy?

Nazi Vampire: Of course it's a boy!

Nazi Vampire: But... Wouldn't the "boy" like tease men before killing them?

Vampire Nazi: Bisexual?

Eripmav Izan: Transgender?

Nazi Nazi: Does it have a p*nis?

Vampire Vampire: How the f*ck should I know? Maybe when you kill him or her, you can pull down their pants!

Nazi Vampire Nazi: Nah, I'm good.

Vampire Nazi Vampire: Could be a trap?

Nazi Vampire: Nien, it's more boyish than girlish.

Nazi Vampire: No seriously, look.

The ground of Nazis stopped and spotted you at the end of the hall, doing a weird dance, waving your arms in front of you and back...

Nazi: Is that a trap?

Nazi: Of course it is! He wants us to follow him around the corner!

...

...

...

(y/n): I'd bE FLosSinG!!!!!! i'D Be fLoSSiNg!!!

Nazi: You know what... GET HIM!!!

The Nazi then begin chase as you disappeared around the corner... As soon as the Vampire ran around the corner, you were nowhere to be seen, just a empty hall.

Nazi: What the...?

(y/n): Uuuuppppp heeeerrrreeee~~~~

Nazi: Oh there he is.

(y/n): Hi!

Nazi: Is that a tail?

Nazi: With a skull?

Nazi: Oooh looks rather nice- HOLY SH*T HE'S GOT A TAIL WITH A SKULL!!!!

And... From a distance... A quick flash of purple is seen through the window as three Nazi Vampires were vaporized into dust before you landed on the ground and stood up with a f*cking tail with a skull in the end of it, chopping down some Nazi arm.

(y/n): Oh I'm afraid I can't let you all live~ I'm going to have to kill ya~

[Timeskip with (y/n) sitting on a burning bridge, looking bored until Alucard came to entertain.]

(y/n): That was fun... Wonder how's everyone else.

In the halls once again, you were covered in blood after eliminating the Nazi Vampires. On your way to find everyone, you began to hear a loud explosion, just across the hall.as you smiled and spoke in German... Sort of...

(y/n): Ahhh... So the Nazi Schwein are just across this blutig hall. Can't wait to schlachten them all~

???: Oh there you are!

(y/n): Eh?

You looked to your left and see Seras Victoria running down a different hall as you blinked your eyes.

(y/n): Sup?

Seras: Where did you go? I was looking everywhere for you.

(y/n): I was... Going for an indoor walk.

...

..,

...

Seras: Master's communicating with you with his mind power, is he?

Alucard's Mind: Guuuiiillltyyyyy~~~~

(y/n): Anyways, care to join me?

Seras: On what?

You then pointed your tail towards the halls filled with Nazis who are unaware that you two are behind them as a Nazi Woman with a scythe stood in the middle.

(y/n): Oh hey, it's that Nazi Woman with a scythe you all been screaming about.

Seras: See?! I told you she was real!

Nazi: Huh?

Suddenly, Seras' shouting caught their attention as they turned around and spotted the two of... There was silence until you pulled out your dual revolvers.

(y/n): TIME TO F*CKING SCREAM~ HAHAHAHA!!!

And with that said, you immediately rushed towards the Nazis as Seras was left behind.

Seras: H-Hey, wait!

Seras carries her rifle before she got on one knee and took aim before everything fades to black...

And the title "Hellsing" appeared as the title was covered in blood and faint laughter was heard.