Filler Chapter?

This isn't conformation or anything... But i may continue this story... However I don't know what ideas I'll have for this book... But I have been getting several request for this to continue so we'll see. We'll see. If you have any plot/story/adventure ideas for this story, I'm all ears.
_________________________________

This has been the journey so far...

After a lovely intimacy between the Corpse and The Vampire has past, the corpse awakens with fatigue and hunger

After a lovely intimacy between the Corpse and The Vampire has past, the corpse awakens with fatigue and hunger. His beckons for a feast to fill his empty stomach... But his Vampire love, demands his attention.

-Crow Father.

Hellsing Mansion... Shines under the Moonlight as silence and peace was restored after the Nazi Vampire war.

Within one of the rooms of the Mansion, a messy room is seen, clothes, "stains" and "tools" scatter around the room before a groan was heard.

(y/n): Ugh... Bloody hell... Can't sleep...

You said, slowly rising up on the bed as new scratch marks and bites are seen all over your bare body. You groan once more as you sat there, tired before feeling your stomach rumble, you're hungry and you tried to get out of bed before a pair of soft hands gently wrapped around your waist.

???: Wait... Not yet... Just cuddle with me a little bit more.

You looked over your shoulder, seeing Seras holding you from behind as she rests her chin on your shoulder, yawning as you replied.

(y/n): As much as I'd like that... I'm quite hungry at the moment, Seras.

Seras: You could always eat me, you know...

She said in a tired voice... She looks absolutely exhausted from all the... "Action" you two have been doing.

(y/n): Sounds like you need a break from all this, Seras.

Seras: What?! No! I can go for a fifteenth hundred round!

(y/n): I doubt that, Seras.

Seras puffs up her cheeks, feeling grumpy about your doubts as she leans over and reach her hand down your crotch area. She begins to rub the area as you blush and flinch from her sensational touch... But it wasn't really doing anything for you as she groans and changes tactics as she begins to press and rub her breasts against your back, but she immediately got tired as she leans against your back and groans.

Seras: F***ck... Really? F*ck me... Please?

She looks at you, giving you puppy eyes as she can't do anything to start another round with you. You chuckled at her, reminding you of old, shy and nervous Police Girl before she became... This hot Vampire. You patted her head before standing up, getting out of bed and stretched.

(y/n): I'm f*cking starving... I might head to  the city and see what i can get...

Seras: Are you sure? I doubt you'll find much. London is till repopulating.

(y/n): Hmm? Oh... Right... Well I'm sure there's enough humans in London to start business running again. It has been thirty years.

You said before making your way towards you scattered clothes, trying not to step on the "stuff" that's on the floor before grabbing everything you need to get dressed. Seras simply sat there before getting up and smiled, her vampire mounds jiggle from her sudden movement as she began.

Seras: If you're going out, then I'm coming along!

You chuckled at Seras' excitement before turning towards her and smiled softly.

(y/n): It's a date then.

...

...

...

In the city of London, you and Seras were simply wandering in the streets of London, searching for a place to eat as the moon shines over you two. You wear your usual dark clothing, your hands in your pocket while Seras walked beside you, her arm and tendril arm wrapped around your arm as she wore her blood red uniform.

Seras: So, what are you going to eat? My adorable, vampire p*ssy eating, killing machine.

Seras asked with a smirk, reached her right hand to grab your face and forced you to look at her. You blush from what she just said before speaking.

(y/n): W-Well... Maybe something spicy?

Seras: Let me guess. A big bowl of spicy noodles, hmm?

She asked and hummed in a soft tone, she gently rubs her nose against yours as you nervously chuckled and blush before Seras lets go of your face.

Seras: Well I know a good noodle place for you, darling.

As her tendril arm and hand gently grip your arm, she takes lead, dragging you around the corner of the street while civilians, that were in the neighborhood, were making room after seeing Seras' tendril arm, scaring away anyone trying to take you sway from her as everything fades to black.

Alucard: Wait... THEY'RE GONE?!? NO S*X?!? Well I'll be damned...

Integra: They went on a date, Alucard.

Alucard: Well ain't that wholesome.

...

...

...

Alucard: So when's it your turn to f*ck Rrrrrreaper Boy before my turn?

Integra: *Spits Coffee* WHAT?!?

And the Title "Hellsing" appeared as the title is untouched and silence fills the air.