Chapter 3: The Night A Bullet Shot Through My Heart~

This has been the journey so far...

The night sky was the perfect night for screams and horrors~ The Grim Reaper and the Vampire went off to another Vampire hunt and brought the girl with

The night sky was the perfect night for screams and horrors~ The Grim Reaper and the Vampire went off to another Vampire hunt and brought the girl with... The Night where the Grim Reaper decided to watch the new blood take the shot~

-???

(y/n): What a wonderful night... If only I brought a nice cup of tea to enjoy this night~

Police Girl: U-Uhm... Why are you here exactly?

(y/n): See if you have what it takes to be part of the Organization. No questions... No hesitations... No mercy.

Another hunt for Vampires continues, you, Alicard and the Police Girl were tasked to eliminate two Vampires... Alucard has taken one down... All that's left is the second.

(y/n): Once we have eyes on the b*tch, you're going to put that bullet in her head or heart.

Police Girl: B-But it's so dark... And I don't have a scope.

(y/n): Sounds like you need my help.

Police Girl: Need your help? You left me to die after you shot me!

(y/n): Like I give a damn about that.

You replied to the girl before you lifted your head and looked out into the distance.

(y/n): She's on the move.

The Police Girl looks forward, barely seeing the Target at a very far distance.

Police Girl: I-I... She's so fast, she must be at least five or six hundred meters.

(y/n): That's alright, I've seen humans shot down armies from thousands of meters away. Now... Take the shot~

You gently planted a foot on her back, she looks over her shoulder and was just about to ask, but you knew the question.

(y/n): Incase the recoil is a little too much for you.

Police Girl: U-Uh... Thanks?

The girl then aims down her large rifle, with no scope, a human can easily miss the shot... You decided to give some courting words.

(y/n): Breath deep and concentrate. Let the Vampire Blood in you help you put that bullet in the b*tch.

You then waited patiently... Silence grew and filled the air... You crossed your arms and looked at the Girl from behind... And before the gunshot was heard... The trigger was pulled... And a smirk was formed on your face.

(y/n): Wonderful~

...

...

...

Alucard: What's this? (y/n) giving compliments and not yelling and kicking the newbie? Progression~

(y/n): Don't make me burn your Pokemon Card Collections.

Alucard: F*CK YOU IF YOU DO YOU MAN WH*RE!!!

(y/n): B*TCH TRY ME!!!!

[Timeskip with (y/n) sleeping on the roof of Hellsing's Mansion as Alucard pulls a prank on him... By kicking him off the roof.]

The moon hovers over a house where the first Vampire was killed by Alucard... A house phone began to ring, and you went up and answer.

(y/n): Sir Integra?

???: Que? No this is Jose! Your Uber Driver man.

(y/n): Uber... Driver... Wh-

Alucard: Oh don't worry! That's the Uber driver I ordered to pick up my tacos!

(y/n): But you don't eat ta-

As you hung up the phone, you hear Alucard's rapid fast footsteps make their way downstairs, outside, back inside and into the bloodied where you see Alucard hold a bag of Taco-

(y/n): TacoChurch? Really?

Alucard: Hey now before you get mad.

...

...

...

Alucard: I also ordered those spicy burritos that you like so much in this bag.

(y/n): Oh you gentle bastard, you touched my heart.

Then another call rings as you answered.

(y/n): Sir Integra?

Integra: Good evening, (y/n). I believe that the Vampires are taken care of?

(y/n): Correct. The Vampires won't be a bother no more.

As you said this... A delicious spicy burrito slowly hovers next to your cheek by Alucard who is holding the burrito as he pokes your cheeks with said burrito before you kindly accepted his gift.

(y/n): Hmm? Another mission on Ireland?

Alucard: Ooh Ireland?

Alucard hovers and leans on your back to ask Integra a quick question.

Alucard: Hey Integra! If we find a leprechaun, do you think if I shoot them with my gun, LuckyCharms will explode everywhere?

(y/n): *Sigh*

You placed your hand on Alucard's face and pushed him off and away from you for a moment as you replied to Integra's request.

(y/n): Don't worry Sir Integra, we'll head to Ireland and sort out the Vampire problem in that hospital.

You places the phone down before turning around and spoke.

(y/n): Looks like we're heading to Ireland. Police Girl, you better start moving cause you're going to get busy.

Police Girl: But I have a name.

(y/n): You can do Name Reveals on the next episode if we can.

Police Girl: What Epi-

Alucard: AAAND then everything went black and the title shows up and the episode is over!

(y/n): T-That's.... That's not your job, Partner.

Alucard: Awww but I want to do it, just this once.

(y/n): *Deep breath... And Sigh* Go ahead.

Alucard: Awesome! Thanks BFF! Ahem!

...

...

...

Alucard: And then everything fades to darkness as the title "Hellsing" fades in. Blood began to bath on the title as my laughter and (y/n)'s were heard~ Hehehe... Hahaha.... HAHAHAHAHA- why aren't you laughing with me?

(y/n): Huh?

Alucard: Laugh, this is our part!

(y/n): I'm not going to-

Alucard: LAUGH!!!

(y/n): Ha... Ha... Ha?

Alucard: LAUGH LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!!

And so... Everything fades to black as the title "Hellsing" appeared as the title was covered in blood and faint laughters(?) were heard.