Chapter 17: The Things We Do Before Leaving Brazil~

This has been the journey so far....

The Vampire and the Corpse has wrapped up the mess

The Vampire and the Corpse has wrapped up the mess... Their enemies bleed like pigs, a well deserving rest was rewarded... Until one last intruder marched in.

-???

Alucard: Say it~

Integra: No.

Alucard: Sayyyy iiit~

Integra: FINE! You were right!

Alucard: Hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehe.

...

...

...

Alucard: Are you going to give (y/n) chips now that you lost the bet? ... Hello? B*tch hung up.

(y/n): Wonder why.

The sun was shining and a cheap hotel is seen with you, Alucard, Pip and Seras sitting inside after last night massacre... And discovering that the masterminds were the Nazis... In which Alucard decided to tease Integra on the phone until she hung up on him.

Alucard: Soooo... BFF?

(y/n): What?

Alucard: Ever fought the Nazis before?

(y/n): I've been in wars before. But I didn't bother asking who's side I was on.

Alucard: Of course you don't! You just walk in, kick ass and take b*tches by the throat and rip them in half.

Alucard said with a smile as he sat on a chair while you were sitting on the ground with your back against the wall. Eyes closed and hands behind your head.

Alucard: Soooo... (y/n)?

(y/n): What?

Alucard: Do you want to kill Nazis with me?

(y/n): Of course. I didn't join just to do nothing.

Alucard: Aaaawsooome~ One more thing. Are you in a relationship yet?

(y/n): Hmm?

You hummed before looking at Alucard as he repeats.

Alucard: Are you in a relationship, as in, romantically in love with someone yet?

(y/n): No.

Alucard/Seras: God damn it.

After the conversation was over, the door to the room was kicked open as a large figure walked in, everyone turned and were surprised to see who it is.

(y/n): Holy sh*t, is that Anderson?! How did he-

Alucard: Ok dude we just... We just finished. We're gonna need like five minutes to recharge-

However, Anderson kneed you in the face before punching Alucard as the two of you got on your feet and immediately got into your stance.

Alucard: Nevermind, we're back in business!

Seras: I got him!

Seras was just about to reach her cannon until Anderson threw on of his many bayonets towards Seras... Sears didn't had the chance to reach as she closed her eyes... However you quickly zoomed towards her and caught the blade with your very hand, you even noticed a piece of paper on the blade.

(y/n): Zhe hell?

Anderson: The Good Lord has handed down a blessing to ya FILTHY HEATHENS as a sign of good will... A small private Vatican jet.

(y/n): Oh...

Anderson: Now, if you would be so very Christian like to ship your sorry pale *ss out! And take your trigger harlot with ya! And the woman! And that disturbed child!

(y/n): I'M WAY OLDER THAN YA FOCKING REALM YA FOCKING BATCH!!!!

After Anderson demanded, Alucard held a suspicious grin while he puts away his LARGE pistols.

Alucard: Man, I don't know what's funnier. The Catholic Church strong arming you into helping us or the fact that you didn't notice what we did to the statue of ~Big J~!

...

...

...

Anderson: AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

[Timeskip with (y/n) trying to make his way to the library... Only for Alucard to grab him by the back of his collar and drags him somewhere else.]

In a meeting, somewhere I don't know with Integra and some old hags that I don't know either except for Maxwell, were sitting there quietly... Waiting... Till muffled voices were heard behind a door.

Alucard: What do you mean you forgot the song?! Y-You know what, screw it SCREW IT! Take my phone and hit random. No take my phone and hit random! Ok? One... Two...

And then, the kicks open and Alucard, Pip and Seras walked in with a odd song playing in the background...

"I'M A GUMMY BEAR!!! YES I AM GUMMY BEAR!!!! OOHH-

[BEEP]

"I'm a b*tch, I'm a lover! I'm a child, I'm a monster! I'm sinner, I'm a saint-

Alucard: Ok turn it off, turn it off... It didn't work... It did not work...

Alucard removes his glasses while silence takes over... Integra smiles.

Integra: Following your example? Where's (y/n)?

Alucard: Hmm?

Alucard quickly turns around... Noticed that you are not with them as Seras was worried that senpai wasn't there... Till your voice was heard.

(y/n): Right beside you, Sir Integra.

Everyone turns and spots you, standing beside Integra with your steel mask on. Giving a rather scary feel in the room as everything fades to black...

Alucard: You *sshole! You left so I'd look like an idiot!

(y/n): Hehehehehehehhehehehe~

Then the title "Hellsing" appeared as the title was untouched and gentle silence fills the air.