Chapter 4: Sweet Ireland And BULLETS For All!

This has been the journey so far...

The blood thirsty Grim Reaper, The Leprechaun Hunting Vampire and the Police Girl traveled to Ireland for more Vampire killing

The blood thirsty Grim Reaper, The Leprechaun Hunting Vampire and the Police Girl traveled to Ireland for more Vampire killing... However they weren't not alone in this hunt.

-???

Faint gunfire was heard in the land of Ireland. A hospital is seen out under the moonlight as the Police Girl was sitting on the stairs in front of the hospital entrance, looking bored while gunshot continues inside the hospital.

Alucard: Hey Police Girl! You should totally join us, there are so many zombies here! It's like House of the Dead but like... A Hundred times better! I don't know where my BFF is though... Probably upstairs?

Police Girl only sighed in response as chaos just kept on going inside.

???: You look miserable, Little One.

Police Girl: Huh?

Police Girl raises her head to see you, walking towards her before sitting down on a set of stairs below her as she asked.

Police Girl: What are you doing here? I thought you went inside with Master.

You leaned on the set of stairs behind you and leaned your head back and looked at the Girl before speaking.

(y/n): I see you accepted the fact that your Alucard's pet already... Well to answer your question, I had to make sure that we're alone out here, it would have been bad if this was an ambush planned for us.

Police Girl: Oh... Any luck?

(y/n): Nope... We're in the clear.

You replied, sounding calm as silence took over... Except for Alucard's killing spree inside... Soon you decided to break the silence by looking at the Girl and spoke.

(y/n): You have permission to put a bullet on my head.

Police Girl: Wait what?! Why?!

(y/n): Think of it as payback for leaving you to die back when we found you. Don't worry I'll come back alive so go crazy, rain bullets on me if you want.

The Police Girl immediately flails her arms and shook her head before denying your request.

Police Girl: No no no no! It's fine, I'm not going to shoot you for that!

(y/n): Eh?

You blinked your eyes before asking...

(y/n): You don't have a grudge against me leaving you to die?

Police Girl: O-Of course not!

(y/n): Oh... Alright then...

You then let the silence take over again before it was the Girl's turn to ask.