Chapter Finale: Some Legends Stays... Some Legends Leaves...

This is the end of our journey so far...

Years have passed after the fall of London

Years have passed after the fall of London... Hellsing have lost two of their greatest champions... A peaceful slumber was at hands... And a visit from friendly faces came to stay...

-???

Thirty Years ago... A war between, Monsters and Humans brought chaos upon the earth and millions of innocent lives were taken that day... Friendship were ripped away and legends were told...

...

...

...

Over at the Mansion of Hellsing Organization, Sir Integra, leader of the Hellsing Organization slumbers in her room as the moon hovers the mansion... There was peace in the air... But there was loneliness within the mansion... Young Seras Victoria was in her own room, sitting on the edge of her bed with her eyes on the ground...

Seras: Where could you be...?

???: And who are you referring to? Victoria Seras.

Seras' eyes widens before she quickly got up and tries to throw a punch with her right fist behind her... Only for her punch to be caught in the palm of your hand.

(y/n): I was expecting a proper answer. Not violence.

Seras was shocked to see you, sitting on her bed as you let go of her fist before she began.

Seras: (y/n)?

(y/n): That is me, Victoria... You are... Seras Victoria... Right?

Seras: I-I am! Don't you remember me? I thought you-

(y/n): I was gone for twenty thousand years after leaving this realm to find Alucard... I completely forgotten about you and Integra that day...

Seras was quiet for a second before she asked...

Seras: Any luck?

(y/n): No... I couldn't find him...

You raised your head and looked at her with a small smile...

(y/n): He found me...

Seras' expression soon changed to a happy one as you then avoided eye contact with her and spoke...

(y/n): He's... Probably in Integra's room as we speak. You can go see him if you'd like.

Seras: I think I'm alright where I'm at.

(y/n): Hmm? You sure?

Seras: Yes...

She replied before she crawled back on the bed and sat before you with her hands gently placed on your cheeks as she smiled.

Seras: Cause you came back.

And with that said, Seras gently placed her lips upon your, you simply sink into the kiss as you wrapped your hand around her waist and deepen the kiss...

???: Aww isn't this nice?

You pulled away from the kiss as Seras rests her head on your shoulder while you looked over to see Alucard and Integra stand near the open door as Alucard had a grin.

Alucard: Sooooo-

(y/n): I would like to ask you to shut up.

Alucard: Ok.

(y/n): And close the damn door.

Alucard: Ooooh~ Ok~

Alucard then leans forward and shuts the door as you stared at that direction before letting out a sigh... However you felt someone was starring at you as you turn your head to see Seras was the one giving you the stare.

(y/n): What?

Seras: Can we go to sleep?

(y/n): Eh?

Seras: I'm kind of tired...

She said as she lets out a yawn... You blinked your eyes before realizing that Seras was in her pajamas, ready for bed as you couldn't help but chuckle.

(y/n): Hehehe... I supposed we can get some sleep.

You let go of Seras as she crawls her way towards the pillows before she lets herself fall onto them... You just smiled and decided to sit there and look out the window before feeling Seras' toe poke your side.

(y/n): Hmm?

Seras: Why are you just sitting there? Come here.

(y/n): You don't mind?

Seras shook her head as you sighed and crawled up behind her before resting your head on the pillow and wrapped an arm around her neck, Seras gently holds your arm while she closed her eyes...

Seras: Goodnight~

She whispers before pushing her hips into yours as you just rolled your eyes with a slight blush on your face and replied.

(y/n): Rest well, Blood Sucker.

Seras: That's not my name...

(y/n): Your intimation doesn't scare me anymore, Seras.

Seras: We'll see... We'll see...

And with that said... The two of you closed your eyes and let the peace take over as everything fades to black...

The title "Hellsing" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.