Chapter 4

PewDie’s P.O.V

As soon as Paul left us the whole group rushed into the house, racing to get the best room. There were six bedrooms in total and I managed to grab the one looking out onto the pool in the back. Ken got the room next to mine and there was another room near ours. I think the girl named Red got that one. The three other rooms were at the front of the house. Seriously though, this place was HUGE! As far as I knew each room had its own bathroom, the kitchen downstairs was massive and held a six seated bar were we’d eat our meals, the living room was filled with sleek black sofas, a plasma screen TV and just about every games condole you can think of and this place had a pool! A pool!

I was about to open my suitcase and unpack when I noticed something odd. This suitcase was black... mine was brown.

“Dammit,” I muttered and searched for the tag which read: Cry. I must have grabbed the wrong one in the rush to find a room. Hopefully he had my stuff because I really couldn’t wait to get in that pool. The weather here in Florida is boiling compared to Sweden... well, compared to most countries.

I dragged the suitcase down the stairs leading into the spacious living room but I was brought to a halt when the case got caught on something. Bending down to inspect what was wrong, I found that the wheel had got caught on something... but I couldn’t see what. I began tugging the handle, hoping to shift it but nothing happened.

“Right,” I whispered grasped the case with both hands. I leant back and pulled it harshly. This time the suitcase moved but I was sent tumbling backwards into something solid.

“Whoa,” I deep voice gasped as I struggled to catch my balance. The man grabbed my arm, helping to steady me. “Someone’s in a hurry,” he added. I could feel my cheeks grow red with embarrassment.

“S-sorry.” My hair was fallen over my face so I peeked through to see Cry standing before me, staring at me with that white poker face mask. We were a similar height, he was maybe slightly taller but it was hard to tell.

“It’s alright friend. I think I have something of yours...” he said and pushed my brown suitcase forward. A smile stretched across my face.

“Thanks! Yeah, I had yours,” I nudged his forward before retrieving my own and grinning like a fool. His eyes fell onto the wireless headphones around my neck.

“Nice headphones,” he remarked... His voice was so alluring. I imagined that this is what melted chocolate would sound like if it could talk. Remembering what he’d actually said, my hand reached up to touch the headphones. I’d only gotten them this morning... when Anna had given them to me in a box and told me I must have them on me at all times. That was my condition. I don’t know why I had to wear them. She told me I’d find out soon enough... as long as I didn’t tell anyone.

“Nice mask,” I replied.

Cry’s P.O.V

After bumping into Pewds in the living rooms we got talking, soon forgetting about our suitcases which remained at the bottom of the stairs. Half an hour later we found ourselves slouched on the sofa with our laptops out as we play a ‘No Room in Hell’ co-op map.

“Who am I?” Pewds asked when our characters found each other in the game.

“The guy you thought I was going to be,” he chuckled.

“The fatty?”

“Yeah,” I laughed and showed him my screen. He burst out laughing and, in the process accidentally made his character punch mine in the face. It only caused him to laugh even harder when I began running away from him in mock fear.