Chapter 32

A/N: Hey Guys! Just letting you know that I'll probably be updating every other day instead of every day for the next week or two...or three just so I can catch up on some revision. All these exams!!!Ahhhh! Anyway, don't worry, I have not lost any motivation (I've actually had to store some away in my motivation jar because I have too much...hehe...feel free to take some if you need it =P) 

Thanks for understanding my fine friends! Things will be back to normal soon. I promise =D  

PewDie’s P.O.V                         

Nicky’s words repeated themselves inside my head as I stood in the simulation room, having just arrived back to reality.

“Will you look for the real me?” she’d asked us before we entered the small underground bunker.

“Of course we will,” I’d promised although I hadn’t known how we’d go about it. I still don’t know. All I know is that she ‘may’ still work for the ‘Experience’ company but this building is huge. It would take forever to find her...I could always ask Stephano about it the next time he’s around. Apparently he’s crazy but I was surprised at how little that bothered me.  

My eyes flickered around the room, flashing from Ken to Cry then back. Ken’s face was bruised and sore looking again and he rubbed his chin gently.

It seemed so empty with just the three of us and I was dreading having to watch Russ’ and Red’s belonging being removed from the house. They were both gone...it seemed to only be hitting me now. It hadn’t seemed real before but now...now it was very real.   

“Welcome back!” My head shot up to find Paul standing at the open door. I gave him a small smile, amazed by his ever present enthusiasm but it seemed like I was the only one who greeted him warmly. Cry gently pushed me out the way and stormed over to Paul, standing right in front of him.

“That was bullshit,” Cry spoke slowly, his words full of anger.

“Excuse me...”

“You know exactly what I’m talking about. You programmed Russ to get trapped in that room! He did nothing...”

“I never programmed Russ to get trapped anywhere. Whoever went through the door would get stuck. It just so happened to be Russ. Everyone had an equal chance,” Paul explained.

“Well the entire thing was bullshit!” Cry snapped, raising his voice. I closed my eyes momentarily, wishing we could just leave this room and go back to the house. “There was nothing fair about that simulation. Nothing at all!”

“Cry...please calm down. I think it’ll be best if you came with me...maybe if you spoke to someone about...”

“No! I’m not speaking to any of your fucking therapists!” he yelled, shoving his way past Paul and disappearing down the corridor.