Chapter 24

PewDie’s P.O.V

I sighed heavily and looked back at my reflection in the mirror. I’d left Cry soundly sleeping in his bed as I went to inspect my hip which was becoming increasingly sore as I lay on it. Now, looking at my reflection I saw how dark purple marks had spread across the left side of my body. It must have been from back in the laundry room. I can’t complain though. I just bruise easily....I did greater damage to Ken’s face. I should probably go check on him...

As soon as we came back to the house he’d disappeared upstairs to his room and I’d come in search for that disk Cry had. I smiled to myself as I remembered him clinging onto me as he fell asleep. Cry has such a soft side. He calls me cute when he’d the one who’s fucking adorable...when he wants to be. 

Focusing back down at my bruised side I began thinking of a way I would get rid of the marks. Would ice help? ...No I’m sure that’s for swelling. Maybe I should get Ken some ice...

“Ice can actually help bruises.” I quickly looked around Cry’s bathroom for the source of the voice before my eyes fell onto the reflection of me headphones.

“Stephano?”

“Ellos PewDie,” he chuckled at me.

“I haven’t heard from you in ages,” I muttered and went back to inspecting my injury.

“Missed me?” he asked jokingly. Even though I feel like I’m nuts every time I spoke to him I had missed him a little.  

“How did you even know I was thinking about ice?” I questioned.  

“Maybe I just know you well,” he laughed.  I rolled my eyes at him. “So, what do you think about Ken?” he asked me. I reached over and put my headphones over my ears so I could hear him better.

“Did you know?”

“Stephano knows everything,” he chuckle. “Including the little scene you and Cry made last night.”

“Shut up,” I told him. Why did everyone seem to know about that? Well, I had chosen to kiss him outside in the open... Dammit Pewds.

“Haha don’t be shy PewDie.”

“I’m not.”

“Whatever you say. Well...I have some information for you,” he began but I cut him off straight away.

“I don’t want to know. The last time you told me to do something it ended really badly,” I reminded him, remembering how he’d convinced me the doll prank was a good idea.

I shouldn’t have been surprised when Cry told me it was Ken who’d gone against us all but I was. I guess it wasn’t that big of a deal anymore...Cry didn’t seem to think so anyway. He didn’t even think it was a big deal that Ken had hit him with a pipe...or maybe he did. I’m not too sure. He was pretty tired when I told him.

“You sure you don’t want to know?” Stephano asked me. I hesitated and thought about this. It could be something important...something I’d need to know... “It’s about Scott...”

“I don’t want to know,” I repeated sternly. If it’s something important then I’ll take my chances and hope I can make it without the knowledge. I’ve come to learn a lot of things today and I wish I hadn’t heard any of it. I don’t know how much more my brain can handle. If it was about Scott then it didn’t matter anymore. He’s gone now and I don’t want to discover anything that will taint our memories of him.

“Okay then. If that’s what you want but if you change your mind I’ll tell you,” he explained before the static cut off completely. He was gone.