Chapter 23

Hey guys I want to apologize for not updating in forever. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thanks so much for sticking with me!!

Sara's POV 

After Cas suggested that we made a quick stop at the store before going home. I made her go in and buy the test because I don't want anyone to know what's going on. I'm just worried at what Jared is going to think. What if he breaks up with me because of this? Oh god I don't even want to think like that. 

"Good luck." Cas said. 

"Thanks." 

I read all the directions then did the test. The waiting had to be the worst part. It felt like this would decide my whole future. After a few minutes it was done. 

"Cas I can't look at it. You do it and tell me." 

"Fine." She got up and went towards the bathroom. 

"Well what does it say?" I asked nervously.

She came out with a smile on her face, "Congrats girl."

"You can't be serious." I sighed.

"Go look for yourself if you don't believe me."

I got the nerve and walked into the bathroom. I looked down at the test and saw a tiny plus sign. Great, I'm pregnant with Jared Padalecki's baby. I walked out of the bathroom with a sad look on my face. 

"What's wrong I thought you would be happy." 

I sighed, "I am but I don't know what Jared will think. What if he breaks up with me? Oh god I don't even want to think like that." 

"Call him up right now and tell him." She handed me my phone.

"I'll text him and we'll talk after his work."  I replied while grabbing the phone. 

S: We need to talk.

J: Stop by my place around 3 and we will.

S: Okay see you then. 

I placed my phone on the side table and sat down on the couch. I don't know what came over me but I started crying, I couldn't keep hiding my emotions. Cas sat next to me and tried to comfort me, which she's not very good at. After a while I finally had my emotions in check. I looked up at the clock which read 2:55. Wow I've been crying forever.

"I guess it's time for me to go. Will you drive me?" I asked.

She nodded and then we were off.  We arrived at Jared's place pretty quick and that didn't help my nerves. Cas wished me luck as I got out of the car. Well here goes nothing. 

Jared's POV 

I saw Sara step out of the car and by the look on her face she was nervous. I'm not going to lie when she said we needed to talk I got scared. I hope everything is okay and that she's not breaking up with me. Well here goes nothing. 

Sara's POV 

He opened up the door before I even knocked. 

"Hey babe." He pulled me into a hug. 

I sighed, "Umm I have to tell you something. It's kind of hard for me to say because I don't want you to be mad at me." 

"Let's sit on the couch and talk. " 

"So uhh Jared you know how we...you know," I started, "Well umm these past few days I've been feeling off to say the least. Cas picked me up early but before we went home we went to a store to buy a pregnancy test. And I-."

"Are you trying to tell me you're pregnant?" He asked. 

I looked down and nodded. I didn't want to see his reaction because it would probably make me cry. I felt his lift up my chin so I could look him in the eye. 

"Why would you think I'd be mad? I mean it's not all your fault it takes two." 

"I just didn't want this to ruin your career. I thought you would be pissed because of it." I confessed. 

"Babe I love you so much and nothing could change that. I promise to love you and our baby forever." He pecked my lips.

"I love you too." I smiled. 

"Do you know how far along you are?" 

"No but I'll make a doctor appointment to find out." 

"This has to be one of the happiest days of my life." He smiled.

I gave him a look, "one of?"

"Yes," he paused, "the happiest one would have to be meeting you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone I want to apologize again for not updating in forever. I've had a lot of things going on but now that it's summer I will have more time. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks so much for reading cupcakes. 

Comment

Vote

Fan 

<3Sarah<3