Chapter 13

Hey cupcakes do you like my new cover for this story? It was made by IAmJensenFreckles, it's amazing right. Anyway I was wondering if any of you lovely people would midn making me a trailer for this story. Message me or comment below, thanks cupcakes. Enjoy the chapter.

Jared's POV

I really wanted to surprise Sara to try and show her that I really like her. After about 3 hours I finally thought of something. I hope she likes it.

Sara's POV

I got home after a long day of modeling and all I wanted to do was rest. As I walked into my hotel room I spotted a note on the bed, next to it was a pretty dress. I picked up the note and read:

Sara,

Please wear this dress and come to 86753 Alma Dr. Hope to see you there

-Jared.

"Aww Jared." I cooed.

Casey came in to see a love struck me. She eyed me carefully before she spoke, "See I told you that he liked you."

"I guess I mean he could just be being nice." I sighed.

"Sara I'm pretty sure he likes you by the looks of it."

"Thanks Cas you always know what to say." I hugged her.

"Now go get ready. He's waiting." She pushed me into the bathroom.

-An hour later-

I pulled up to the house, shaking. I can't believe how nervous I am. Calm down, calm down. God I hope this goes well.

I walked up to the door and knocked. He opened the door and looked in awe.

"Sara you look beautiful." He smiled.

"Aww thanks. You look pretty handsome yourself." I giggled.

"Come on in." He led me to the dinning room.

The lights were all off and the only light was coming from several candles that were on the table. There were plates set up with a steak on each with a salad on the side. I could faintly hear a violin in the background. He went through all this trouble for me.

"I hope you like it."

"Jared I don't like it. I love it." I hugged him.

"I'm glad." He said as he pulled my chair out for me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

After dinner we decided to watch some movies. They just happened to be very romantic movies, like Love Actually, The Fault in Our Stars and many more. I slowly started to fall asleep in the middle of the 5th movie. I thought I could faintly hear Jared say he loved me, but I probably was imaging things.

A woke up to the sound of someone cooking. I slowly sat up and stretched. I walked into the kitchen and found Jared trying to cook. I quietly walked up behind him and wrapped my hands around his waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Making breakfast."

"More like failing to make breakfast." I playfully punched him.

"Fine then you make it." He pouted.

"Go take a shower and I'll make pancakes."

He nodded and walked down the hall. I pulled out the pans and pancake mix. It took about ten minutes but I made like 7 1/2 pancakes.

Jared walked out in just a towel. I slowly looked him up and down admiring every detail. Well until he caught me.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled.