Chapter 12

Jared's POV

I completely messed up this time. I did not mean to hurt Sara it just came out that way. She probably doesn't want anything to do with me now. I wouldn't blame her if she completely hated me now. Well time to try and fix this mess.

Sara's POV

After Cas took me back I had a crying session. It had to be at least a hour but Cas did not leave. She had stayed by my side and helped me control my emotions. I guess it is best if I forget about Jared because that's what he wants to do with me.

"Look Sara he's complete ass if he thinks you're worthless. You deserve much better than him. I never liked him anyway." Cas tried to comfort me.

I gave her a confused look, "Did you just give me the ex-boyfriend speech?"

She was about to answer when there was a knock at the door. I was dreding the moment that door would open.

Jared's POV

I made it to Sara's as fast as I could, which meant running all the way there. Yes, I know I could've just driven but I wasn't thinking. Her hotel wasn't that far away so I didn't think running would matter. I was way wrong by the time I made it to her room I was panting. I quickly caught my breath and koncoked on the door, hoping that she would her me out.

Cas opened the door and looked super pissed. She took me by surprise when she slapped my face. I just stood there looking shocked while Cas looked pleased.

"Why the hell are you here?" She asked angrily.

"I need to talk to Sara and explain everything. Please let me in." I pleaded.

She scoffed,"I don't think she wants to talk to a jerk like you."

"Please I need to talk to her. I want her to forgive me."

"I would never let you i-."

She was cut off by Sara, "Cas let him in."

"Fine but if he makes you cry again."

"I know I know you'll kill him. Let him in now"

I can't believe I made her cry. I feel like a terrible person right now. She should never cry she's too beautiful to cry.

"Are you coming in?" Cas asked annoyed.

I walked in the door and was face to face with Sara. I could tell she had been crying, her eyes were all red and puffy and there were still some tears streaming down her face.

"Cas could you leave us alone?" Sara asked.

"Yeah." She nodded as she walked out of the room.

Sara sat down on her bed and I sat on the chair near by. She kept staring at me giving me this weird look.

"Why are you so far away?"

"I thought that you wouldn't want me near you." I stated.

"Just sit on the bed and explain yourself."

I slowly walked over to her bed and sat down. She just stared at me waiting for me to speak.

I ended up explaining everything or close to it. I left out the part of me maybe kind of liking her but I told her everything else. Her expression changed for sad to angry to understanding. As I finished up I saw her smile slightly.

"So do you forgive me?" I asked hopefully.

Sara's POV

I leaned in and gave him a kiss on cheek. "Yes Jared I could never stay mad at you."

"I-I...uhhh.....I-I." He stuttered.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled.

He nodded and headed towards the door. "Thanks by the way."

After he left I sat in silence trying to figure things out. Why would Jared can this much about me? Is it possible that he actually has feelings for me? Wait what did I just say, could he like me that way? No I can't think like that, he would never.

"Hey how'd the talk go?" Cas asked.

"It went good I guess." I sighed.

"Oh stop acting like that I know you kiss him on the cheek. And I know you were just thinking about him. So don't act like nothing happened. I know you like him and he likes you."

"Woah woah woah wait. I don't like Jared and he doesn't like me. He could never like someone like me."

"Girl please you are a frickin model for crying out loud. What guy wouldn't want to get with you? I mean you had a sex scene with Jensen and only the hottest chicks get those. So you are pretty enough for Jared. Hell you might even be out of his league." She shouted.

"Okay no need to shout. But let's say here is a possibility that he likes me who says I like him."

"We already know you like Jared." She said proudly.

"W-we?" I asked worriedly.

"Jensen and I."

"Oh what about you and Jensen?" I challenged.

"Don't turn this around on me."

"So there is something going on between you two."

She rolled her eyes, "Look we were talking about Jared and you. Everyone thinks you need you get together."

"I'm done with this. Jared will never like me and I have to deal with that."

"Wait you said you have to deal with that. Does that mean you like him?"

I sighed in defeat, "Fine I like Jared Padalecki."

Authors note: ooh she admitted she liked jared!!! What do you think will happen next lol

Comment

Vote

Fan

<3Sarah<3