Chapter 10

Sara's POV

Lunch was kind of awkward because Jared would not talk at all. I'm guessing he's still really pissed about the scene. All through out lunch Jared was giving death glares to Jensen. I just kind of sat there awkwardly not wanting to get involved. This is an issue that I do not want to talk about right now.

"Hey guys lunch is almost over." Jensen said as he checked his phone.

"Great now you two can go back to set and have sex. Have fun with that." Jared stormed away.

"I'm guessing he won't be there while we're filming?"

"Nope. Now let's go do it" Jensen whispered in my ear.

"Can't wait." I winked.

"Ah Sara, Jensen there you are. We cleared the whole set so it'll only be you two and the camera of course." Singer told us.

"Oh great, it'll be like porn." I laughed.

"I'll be there yelling cut and action so not exactly like it." He chuckled.

"Okay let's do this." I said while I grabbed Jensen's hand.

We got into position and well you know what happened after that ;) We didn't go full out but we almost did.

"And cut." Singer yelled, "That was great guys. Sara you are done for the day."

I nodded as he walked away. There was a silence between Jensen and I before he spoke up. "How do you think jared is taking this?"

"Hard probably." I laughed, "No but seriously I don't think he cares."

"You don't see it do you, Jared is completely in love with you."

"What? No you're wrong we are just friends." I blushed.

"You're blushing." He poked my cheek.

"Stop pointing it out."

Jared's POV

Okay so I might be a little mad. Jensen and Sara have a fricking sex scene. Why couldn't that be me? Wait what did I just say? No i can't feel that way about Sara. Her and I agreed to be friends, nothing will come from that.

"And action." I heard Singer yell.

I looked up at the screen and saw what they were filming. Jensen and Sara were in the middle of well you know. I looked away as fast as I could, but couldn't fight this feeling inside me. Was I actually jealous of Jensen?

Authors note: Hey cupcakes, okay so I apologize for how long it took. For this chapter to be posted and for how short it is. I didn't post it for awhile because I wanted to add more but I couldn't think of anything:. Just saying that I don't know when the next update will be because I have writers block. Anyways thanks for reading, love you.

Comment

Vote

Fan

<3Sarah<3