Chapter 9

Sara's POV

"So are you nervous?" Jared asked.

"I mean a little. What if I mess up?"

"Sara you'll do great and if you mess up they'll do another take." He explained.

"Okay that makes me feel a little better." I nervously laughed.

"I'll be right by your side. If you need anything I'll be there." He squeezed my hand.

"But this scene Jared......how am I? I don't think I can do this."

"If it makes you feel that uncomfortable I'll tell them you're out."

"Jared it's fine, I'll just picture that it's someone else." I sighed. 

"Who you gonna picture?" He nudged my arm playfully.

"You don't need to know." I stuck my tongue out.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. 

The rest of the way there was complete silence and I actually liked it. It gave me time to think about this scene and much more. As for who I'm going to picture instead of Jensen I don't know who that's going to be. Maybe I'll picture Jared? I mean I know him better and he's like my best friend so it won't be that awkward.  But then again having sex with your guy best friend without any romantic connection is like friends with benefits. Wait why the hell am I thinking about that? Jared and I are just friends and that's how it's going to stay. Well......at least for now. 

Jared's POV

The car ride there was very quiet after we talked about the scene. Sara looked like she was deep in thought so I though it would be best not to disturb her. But one thought kept popping into my head, who is she going to picture instead of Jensen? And why is this bothering me, it's not like were dating. Well.....at least not yet. 

Sara's POV 

As soon as we got to the studio I was rushed to hair and makeup. They did very light makeup, just a little eyeshadow, mascara, and some light pink lip gloss. For my hair they just did slight curls, which looked really great. After that I was rushed into a dressing room and commanded to put on the outfit that was in there. 

"You done in there?" Someone pounded on the door.

"Yeah just a second." I replied.

I walked out of the dressing room with the outfit on and I could feel people stare at me. I'm not sure that is a good thing. After all the staring the chick that did my hair rushed me to the set. I was greeted by Jensen as soon as I was there.

"Hey Sara, you look amazing." He smiled.

I could feel my cheeks heat up and I knew they were  bright red. "Thanks"

"Aww look at you blush." he poked me cheek.

"Shut up Jensen." 

"So are you ready for this scene?" He asked.

"Let's do it." I winked.

"I can't believe you just did that.' 

"Hey I'm full of surprises. You never what I'll do." I smirked.

"Wow Jared's a lucky guy."

"What are you talking about?' I asked confused.

"I see the way you two look at each other, you might not see it yet but I sure do. I'll be surprised if you guys don't end up a couple." 

I was so shocked I didn't know what to say and thankfully Singer called for the scene to start.

Jensen's POV (Oh my god I finally desided to do Jensen. lol now I see how wrong that sounds) 

I was by the impala when SInger yelled action. 

"So Dean I just wanted to thank you." 'Anna' said.

"For what?"

"Everything. You guys didn't have to help me."

As the scene went on I got to see how great of an actress Sara actually was. SHe did much better than I did on my first try. But the one thing that bothered me was that I could feel Jared's death glare burning into my back. 

Sara's POV 

I sat down on the impala and began my lines. "I gotta tell you something.You're not gonna like it."

"Ok what?"

"About a week ago I heard the Angels talking about you, what you did in Hell," I pause, "Dean I know," I slowly caressed his cheek, "It wasn't your fault. You should forgive yourself."

"Anna I-I don't want to-. I can't talk about that." 

"Well when you can you have people who want to help." I responded. 

I lean into him and kiss his lips. And let me tell you it felt great. 

"What was that for?'

"Our last night on earth." 

"AND CUT" SInger yelled. "Guys that was beautiful, we will pick up this scene after lunch."

I looked down at my phone to see what time it was 10:30. That might be a little early for lunch but who cares I love food.

I can't help but wonder what Jared is thinking right now. I could feel his eyes on me during the scene almost like he was glaring at me. But that couldn't be right, could it?

Authors Note: Hey cupcakes, so what did you think? Please tell me I love to hear what you have to say.  I promise to update again by next Wednesday at the latest. Thanks for reading.

Comment

Vote

Fan

<3 Sarah <3