Chapter 15

Hey cupcakes so sorry for the long wait, hope you enjoy it.

Sara's pov

It's been a week since Jared and I started dating and it's been complete bliss. We haven't exactly told the public yet but they are suspious. I really didn't wait everyone to know just yet because I wanted to enjoy our time together. Yes I know we have to tell them sometime but I really like what we have right now and I don't want any stupid paps to ruin that.

"Sara." Jared said breaking me out of my thought.

"Huh?"

"I asked what you were thinking about."

"Oh just stuff."

"Come on you can tell me."

I sighed, "I was just thinking about us."

"And you sad about that?" He asked confused.

"Oh no Jared, it's just once we tell everyone we won't get anytime to ourselves."

"We have this time right now."

I smiled as he leaned in to kiss me. As our lips met sparks flew and I loved every second of it. Just as things were starting to get heated here was a knock on the door.

"We're not finished here." Jared said as he walked towards the door.

He opened the door and jensen walked straight in.

"You don't even say hi." I laughed.

"What I've been her so many times." He chuckled.

"Anyway Jensen why are you here?" Jared asked.

"I got bored at my place so I thought I would come here." He explained.

"But I was planning on spending my day off with Sara." Jared complained.

Jensen rolled his eyes, "But I'm bored."

"Come on Jared let him stay. We could invite Cas over and have a party." I smiled.

"But sara I wanted to spend my day off with someone I don't see everyday."

"Jared stop complaining, if you don't I'll leave." I threatened.

"Ha Jared she likes me better." Jensen stuck his tongue out.

He sighed knowing there was nothing else he could do. To be honest he looked so adorable when he didn't get his way.

"Jensen call Cas." I threw him my phone.

He caught it and went to the other room to make the call. Jared just sat next to me pouting.

"Aww is wittle Jared sad."

"Shut up."

"You know it's more attractive if you smile." I whispered in his ear.

After I said that a huge smile came across his face. I just laughed because I didnt think it would actually make him smile.

"See now was that so hard."

"Yes."

"God your such a handful, why am I dating you again?"

"Because you love my abs."

"No it's not that because those Arent that impressive."

"You take that back or else."

"Or else what?"

And with that he pounced on me and startied tickling. This was the ultimate form of touture for me.

"J-Jared please S-stop." I begged,

"Not until you take back what you said." He contuined to tickle me.

"NEVER." I shouted.

"Then I won't stop."

I smirked, "I know what will make you stop."

"Oh and what wou-." I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.

He slowly out me on top of him neither of us breaking the kiss. I felt him start to put his hands under my shirt when we heard Jensen speak.

"Yeah Sammy get some."

"JENSEN." I shouted,

"Hey you both know that was coming next." He chuckled.

Jared whispered in my ear,"Once he's gone we will have to finish this."

"Can't wait." I smirked as I stood up.

I felt Jareds eyes on me as I walked out of the room. Yeah this turned out to be a pretty good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone, so what did you think? I love hearing what you have to say. On another note, did you guys see the preview for the musical episode? I seriously can't wait to see it. Hey if we're lucky maybe Gabriel will come back because you all know he would love all that singing lmao. Anyway thanks for reading.

Comment

Vote

Fan

<3Sarah<3