Chapter 19

Sara's pov

Jared and Jensen's break is almost up so Cas and I have been spending a lot of time with them. Our Christmas break basically consisted of us being too lazy to get off of the couch and eating whatever was closest to us. To be honest I'm surprised I'm not the size of an elephant because I've been eating so much junk food. Yeah I know everyone expects a model to eat only salads and stuff like that but for me that's not the case. I eat whatever food is nearby and I get lucky if it's even remotely healthy.

"Hey Sara can you believe tonight is New Years eve?" Cas asked.

"Yeah I'm so excited." I said sarcastically.

"Come on its your first New Years eve with Jared."

"Nothing's special about New Years eve Cas. It's just another day."

"You're not even a little excited about a new years kiss with him?" She nudged.

"Fine I want a New Years kiss with Jared, happy now?"

She smiled in victory, "Yes!!!!! Oh my god you should invite him over."

"What about you, gonna call jensen?"

"Naw I'm just gonna go over his place. While I'm gone please no sex on the couch I sit on it too."

"I make no such promises." I shouted as she left.

I was just about to grab my phone when the door opened. "Cas if you forget something again I'm going to kill you."

"Well good thing I'm not Cas." The person said.

"Jared I was just about to invite you over."

"Cas already did, that's why she left. So we could have some alone time together." He winked.

"Oh and what would that include?" I smirked.

"Oh I think you know." He leaned closer to me.

"And what if I didn't want that?"

"Why wouldn't you?" He smirked.

"Because I think Misha is sexier than you."

He put a hand over his heart, "Well if I'm not wanted here than I guess I'll just leave."

"Hey if you run into Misha tell him to come here, he can be my special midnight kiss." I laughed.

"Okay that's going too far." Jared slowly made his way towards me.

I started to back away until I hit the back of the couch. He gave me a devilish grin before he lunged towards me. I screamed in surprise and tried to move away but it was too late. He already grabbed me and started to tickle me. There was no way I could ever get out of this.

"J-Jared stop p-please." I said in between squealing.

He thought about it for a second, "hmmm no I'm good."

"P-please." I stuttered.

"Not until you say Jared is the sexiest man in the entire world."

"Doesn't seem worth it." I giggled.

He took that as a chance to start tickling me again. I knew I was trapped unless I said what Jared wanted me to. But I'm not giving up so easily even though I feel like I'm dying inside because of this.

"Are ya gonna stop anytime soon?"

"Are you going to say what I want you to say?"

"NEVER." I shouted.

"Well then I'll never st-."

I connected my lips to his knowing it would stop him from tickling me. See even when someone's torturing me I'm smart. He pulled away looking at me confused.

"What was that for?"

"What I can't kiss my amazing boyfriend? Now move I want to see the ball drop." I pushed him slightly.

"Geez pushy much?"

"Shut up and let me watch."

We just cuddled until it was time for the ball to drop. I know it might seem silly to get this excited about seeing a dumb ball drop but hey I'm a child at heart. Plus I get an excuse to watch Ryan Seacrest, why wouldn't I want to watch?

"5......4......3.....2....." Jared and I said in unison.

"1." And with that we shared our New Years kiss.

To be honest it was one of the best ones I've ever had. It was complete bliss and I didn't want it to end. Apparently Jared didn't want it to end either because I felt him slip his tongue into my mouth. After that things escalated pretty quickly and let's just say I didn't follow Cas' rule very well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god I feel terrible for not updating in forever. Sorry if this chapter wasn't very long, I've been super busy. Please tell me how you liked it and suggest ideas for this story because to be honest I'm having writers block. I would also like to thank holl_keen13 for helping me start this chapter. Thanks for reading cupcakes, love ya.

Comment

Vote

Fan

<3Sarah<3