Chapter 16

Sara's POV

"Hey Jensen, when are you gonna leave?" Jared asked suddenly.

"Right after Sara leaves." He smirked.

Jared sighed, "Why not now?"

"Jared quit being rude." I playfully punched him.

"I just wanted to know." He raised his hands up in surrender.

Then the door flew open and Cas walked in. She smiled before she sat next to Jensen. There is something going on between those two, whether they want to admit it or not.

"You just walked in?" Jared questioned.

"Yupp." She replied popping the 'P'.

"You could have just......why didn't you.....I give up." He sighed.

"Oh by the way Cas just likes popping into places. She doesn't like knocking or ringing doorbells." I explained.

"I had no idea." He said sarcastically.

"Soooooo what are we gonna do? I prefer not watching porn in the making you two." Cas pointed between Jared and I.

Jared started to chuckle, "No promises."

"Oh my god Jared." I slapped him.

"Hey don't start anything right now there's a child in the room." Cas laughed.

"I'm not a child." Jensen pouted.

"Well you sure act like one."

"Cas is right you do act like a child, don't you agree Jared?"

"You should see what he does on set sometimes. This one time h-."

Jensen cut him off, "Okay enough with that story."

"No no wait Jensen I wanna hear it." Cas whined.

"Or we can do something like, "he paused, "uhhh watch a movie?"

"You don't seem too sure about your choice ba-." Cas stopped suddenly.

Casey's POV

I froze after I realized what I was going to say. If Sara heard that she sure is going to chew me out about it. Jensen just pretended like nothing happened, which I'm greatful for. Maybe no one heard what I said, maybe I stopped myself just in time. Oh god I sure hope I did.

"I'm very sure about my choice Cas." Jensen tried to keep the conversation going.

Sara eyed me suspiciously before she spoke. "Yeah sounds like a great idea Jensen. Cas and I will go get some snacks while you two choose a movie. Come on Cas."

I slowly got up dreading what was going to happen next. I'm pretty sure she figured out what I was starting to say. God what if she's mad at me for keeping this from her? Maybe she'll understand why I didn't tell her, I mean her and Jared still haven't gone public. We made our into the kitchen before she started to talk.

"Okay spill, I know you were about to call Jensen babe." She smirked.

Here goes nothing. "We....uhhhh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: so sorry for the long wait and the short chapter cupcakes. I've been super busy with school. Anyway please tell me what you think of the chapter. What do you think Cas is hiding from Sara? Is it something you thought would happen all along? In other news did you see the preview for the mid season finally for Supernatural? I'm going to be emotionally ruined after I see it. Oh and one last question what happened to Chuck? He appears at the end of the musical episode and hasn't been in any of the episodes after. Like where is he? Haha well I gotta go now. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for reading. Wow I think this is the longest authors note I ever did. And now I'm just blabbing, bye for now.

Comment

Vote

Fan

<3Sarah<3