Chapter 26

Sara's POV 

"Come on Sara I think you would love if I threw you a baby shower." Cas said for the millionth time this  week.

I sighed, "Cas I already told you I don't really want one."

"Sara I think you should have one."

"Why do you want one so bad? Wait did you already plan it?" I asked suspiciously.

"Umm maybe and it might be tomorrow." She said quietly.

"Seriously? Cas who did you even invite?" 

"A few of our old high school friends." She replied.

"Is that it?" 

"I had to invite some of your family. Oh and my mom and sister too." 

"As long as you have everything taken care of I'll be fine with it." 

~ The Baby Shower ~ 

I looked around at everyone in the room. Most of these people I haven't seen since graduation, it's kind of weird seeing them again. Of course my mom and grandma showed up, they were really looking forward to holding the little munchkin. Every few seconds it seemed like another old friend was coming up and congratulating me.

"Sara it's so good to see you again." A familiar voice said. 

I turned around to see who it was, "Autumn oh my god. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever."

"Well once you moved out here it became a little hard. So how's my supernatural buddy doing?" She asked. 

"Good well great considering the circumstances. How've you been doing?"

"Amazing. I met this really great guy Mark and things just took off." 

"It's good to see you again. Thanks so much for coming Dean." I laughed.

"It's good to be here Sammy." She hugged me. 

The whole time was spent catching up with the few high school friends that actually showed up. Most of the time I was talking to Autumn and my other friend Alice. The three of us were still super close even though a lot of time had past. I swear I don't know what I would do without these two. They keep me sane, well as close to same as I can be. 

While Cas, Autumn, and Alice helped clean up I was busy saying goodbyes to people. They all congratulated me again on the way out, saying how lucky I was to be having a baby. By the time the last person left I was tired. 

"Thanks guys for staying and cleaning up." I said to the girls.

"No problem. Do you need help loading all this into your car?" Alice questioned.

"If you guys don't mind." 

We ended up fitting all the gifts in my car surprisingly. When we were finished all the girls came over to my place, we were planning on having a girls night. They were more than happy to bring all the baby stuff into my place for me. I'm so thankful to have these girls

"Girls night is a go." Autumn said as we entered the house. 

"Hey babe how was the baby shower?" Jared asked as he walked into the room.

"Hectic but fun. Now if you excuse us we have a girls night to get started." I tried to walk past him.

"But what am I supposed to do?" He whined.

"Go hang out with your friends. We want the place to ourselves, sorry babe." 

"Fine," he sighed, "I'll get going."

"Love you." I said as he walked out. 

"Love you too." He smiled.

The rest of the night was spent with my girls. It was the most fun I've had in awhile. We continued talking about what's going on in our lives. Apparently Autumn and Mark are getting pretty serious. I'm really happy for her. Alice told us about this guy named Kevin she met at work. She said that they have been on a few dates but they aren't together yet. Autumn and Alice already knew a lot about Jared and I. Cas also told them about her relationship with Jensen. They seemed happy for her. I really liked spending time with these girls again. It was a pretty great way to end the day. 

3 months later 

These past few months have been hectic. Autumn and Alice decided to stay awhile to help decorate the nursery. They barely let me do anything, all I did was tell them were things should go. The day that they painted the room Cas took me out for the whole time. Apparently they were worried about the paint fumes and me being pregnant and all. 

"Okay Sara you can come see the room." Alice shouted. 

I opened the door to see the room decorated perfectly for my baby. The colors of the walls went along with the baby's gender. They even set up a little stuffed animal tower in the corner. This room was better then I could ever picture it. 

" Autumn, Alice this room is amazing. I can't wait for the little munchkin to be here." I said. 

"We're glad you like it. Even if you didn't you'd be stuck with it because there's no way we would change it." Autumn laughed. 

"How did I know you were going to say something like that?" I chuckled.

I walked, well more like waddled, over to the two of them and have them hugs. It was really nice of them to stay out here and help. My friends are the best. 

"So when should the little pumpkin be here?" Autumn asked. 

"About twoish weeks. When are you guys going back?" 

"Well we are actually going to move out here. We want to see the little one whenever we want. " Alice replied. 

"Oh my god guys, really?" I asked excitedly. 

"No we just said that to get your hopes up."

"Well where are you going to be living?" 

"Not sure yet. I still have to convince Mark to come." Autumn said.

"Just grab his arm and drag him here." I suggested. 

"You could always put a leash on him." Alice added.

"God you guys are so weird." 

"That's why you love us Autumn." I said.

"Ehh that's debatable." She laughed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I finally updated I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'm sorry there's not a lot of Jared in this chapter. I wanted to show Sara with her friends and not just Jared. I promise there will be more of him in the next chapter. Please tell me what you think, I enjoy hearing your input. 

Comment

Vote

Fan 

<3 Sarah<3