Chapter 8

Sorry the chapter is super short. I've been really busy and I know how you all have been waiting for an update. Enjoy cupcakes.

Sara's POV

I woke at 6:00 am because the sun was shining through my window. Stupid sun I was going to wake up at 7:00 but no. Since there's no way I'm going to get any more sleep I decided to take a shower.

"SARA." Cas shouted, "SARA GET YOU ASS DOWN HERE."

I decided it wasn't worth the fight so I got out of the shower. I quickly changed into white skinnys and a light blue crop top with a flower on it. Cas was nonstop shouting the whole time. Sometimes she can be a handful but what can i do.

"Finally, you took forever." She sighed.

"Sorry I like to be clean." I held my hands up in surrender.

She pointed to Jared, who was sitting on the couch. "Well you kept your boyfriend waiting."

"It's only...7:30, you're early." I turned to Jared.

"Yeah well I thought there would be more traffic...uhh..,yeah that's it." He replied.

"Well I mean I guess we could go now." I said as I grabbed an apple.

"Bye Cas." Jared waved to her.

"See ya Jared."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: again I apologize for the short chapter. It was kinda just a filler. I hope you liked it though. Please tell me what you think.

Comment

Vote

Fan