Chapter 11

Hey cupcakes, so I was wondering if any of you lovely people could make me a cover, message me or comment below. Thanks, enjoy the chapter.

Sara's POV

After that scene Jared has been avoiding me. It's been a couple days and I'm starting to get worried. But right now I have to look like I'm enjoying myself because I'm at a stupid photo shoot. I'd rather be spending time with Casey, Jared and Jensen but no.

"Beautiful Sara. Now turn." The photographer said.

I did as I was instructed and tried to look like I was having fun. We were modeling prom dresses which were really pretty. It made me feel like a princess. At first it was fun but now it's just work.

"Okay thanks Sara, you're done for the day." The photographer said.

"Bye everyone." I waved as I walked outside.

I met up with Casey outside because today was the day I promised to take her to the set. Needless to say she was freaking out. I saw her waiting in her car jumping up and down.

"Stop jumping Cas." I shouted.

"You can't tell me what to do." She pouted.

"Move over so I can drive."

"My car I drive."

"Fine just don't get lost." I sighed.

The drive to set was fairly quick. I was hoping it would be longer because I'm not ready to face Jared. He hasn't talked to me at all since that day. I've been talking to Jensen and he said that Jared was trying to avoid him as much as possible. The only time they talked was when they had to. Everyone was starting to notice.

As we pulled up we could see Jensen standing by the door. Cas started to freak out again. Jensen started to walk over to the car.

"Hey Sara." He waved.

"Hey Jensen." I said as I got out of the car.

"This must be the famous Casey. I must say you look beautiful."

Cas started to blush, "H-Hi."

"It's nice to meet you. Sara has told me a lot about you."

"I-I....t-this...uhhh." She stuttered.

"Cas it's fine you met Jared and weren't this nervous."

She just looked down,"But this is Jensen Jensen Ackles."

"Haha why don't I take you two inside." He chuckled.

"Is jared in there?" I asked hesitantly

"Yeah. He's still ignoring you?"

"Yupp. Is he talking to you?" I asked hopefully.

"Just started. I think you should go talk with him."

"He's still pissed at me and it's not even my fault. Why is he so angry?"

"He's probably just jealous, he doesn't get like this often but when he does that means he really likes someone." Jensen admitted.

"Wait are you saying that Jared likes me?"

"Oh look there he is....uhhh bye." He said as he dragged Cas along with him.

"I hate you Jensen." I shouted.

"Love you too." He shouted back.

I slowly walked over to Jared wishing I didn't have to do this. He turned around as I neared. I saw him give me a glare and start walking the other way.