Chapter 29

Hey cupcakes I hope you enjoy this chapter. Just so you know this is the second to last chapter. I'm going to need a few ideas for the next chapter so please leave those below. Enjoy :)

Sara's POV
Jared has been acting really weird lately. Okay weirder then normal. He's been very secretive whenever I ask him where he is going. The girls do not seem as troubled as I am by this. I wonder if they know what is going on, maybe I could ask them.

"Autumn?" I shouted.

"Coming. I just wanted to grab Charlotte." She walked in with the baby in her arms.

"Do you know what's going on with Jared?"

"Uhh....umm..what do you mean?" She asked suspiciously.

I got up from the couch and made my way over to her. With my hands on my hips I gave her a look. She squirmed under my look.

"You know something don't you?"

"Maybe," She sighed, "but I can't tell you. It's a surprise."

Jared's POV
I think I finally found the right one. She is going to go absolutely crazy when she sees it. I just hope she will say yes.

"Do you know when you're going to ask?" Jensen questioned.

"I'm think I'll do it later tonight. I have a romantic evening planned and after dinner I'm going to ask her to marry me." I explained.

"Good luck tonight. I know she'll say yes."

"I hope so."

Sara's POV
The girls took me on a shopping trip. They paid for everything I bought, it's really weird. I'm not complaining though, free stuff for me!!!

"Can we go home now? I'm sure it's time for Charlotte's nap." I said while checking the stroller.

"She's already asleep Sara. Why can't you just enjoy your day?" Cas
replied.

"You're getting free stuff and you want it to end? You're crazy." Alice added.

"Why are you buying these things for me? When am I going to wear this pretty dress and heels?" I asked, "My life revolves around Charlotte now."

"Well maybe Jared wants to take you on a date. You could wear your new dress and heels then." Autumn said.

"You guys know something I don't. What is it?" I questioned suspiciously.

"Sorry I told you this morning it's a surprise we can't tell you."

"But Autumn I need to know."

"Let's go back to your place. I think we're done shopping now." Cas changed the subject.

"Fine, but you will end up telling me. I'll force it out of you." I threatened.

~ back at the house ~

"Just give up already. You won't get us to tell." Cas answered.

"But Caaaassssssssss." I whined.

"I'm home." Jared shouted as he entered.