Chapter 2

Sara's POV

Ahhhh I can't believe it, we just landed in California. This is all happening so fast but I'm enjoying every second of it. Casey and I talked about all of the places we are going to see. I'm really hoping to meet some celebs too, but that probably won't happen.

As we were picking up our things from baggage claim I spotted a sign that read: Sara Brown and friend. I mentally laughed as I dragged Casey over to the man with the sign.

"You are ride?"

"Yes ma'am I am. Right this way." He pointed.

He led us straight to a limo which made Casey flip out. I think she's gonna need some getting used to the famous thing, haha. After she calmed down (which took forever and made the driver angry) he drove you to the hotel. We checked in and went up to our room. This room was gigantic and amazing. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Oh my..." Casey began.

"God." I finished

"Can you believe this Sara? A few days ago you were a normal girl in Chicago and now this."

"I know I know, it's amazing." I laughed.

There was a knock on the door and it immediately opened. Cheri walked in smiling amd sat on one of the chairs. She motioned for me to sit near.

"Hello Sara now I know this is last minute but you have a job in an hour. Wear something nice even though you'll be changing there." She smiled.

"Okay umm who am I modeling for?" I asked.

"Hollister. Now I will let you get ready, be in the lobby in ten. Oh and Casey has to stay here." And with that she left.

I turned to Casey, "Look Cas I'm sorry but it's business right? Thanks for understanding."

I hurried to get dressed in something nice. I wore a top that said, "Driver picks the music, Shotgun shuts his cakehole.". And some Capris with black converse. I ran downstairs to get to Cheri in time. By the look she had on her face I could tell I was late.

"You supposed to be here in ten mintues. That was fifteen." She said angrily.

"Sorry Casey wouldn't let me leave." I lied.

"It's fine just don't let it happen again."

-Modeling Time-

We walked into the huge studio and again I was in shock. Well first of all there was models everywhere and second there was so much clothes. I must be in heaven haha. Cheri pulled me over to some professional looking guy.

"Oh Cheri nice to see you. And this must be Sara." He looked towards me,"Nice to meet you."

"Same to you." I smiled.

"Now Sara if you go over to that room," he pointed to the door, "Our assistants will help get you ready."

"Thanks for the info."

I started to walk towards the room and I felt everyone's eyes on me. They were starting to crowd around me. Which made me feel very nervous, oh my god they're judging me. Why are people always judging me?

A blonde haired girl walked towards me. I knew she was trying to figure out why I was here. I mean come on she looks so stupid. But then she smiled. Okay I'm officially confused.

"Hey I'm Cassidy and you must be the new model. We are always excited to get new girls. The most fun is intimidating them. Sorry if we scared you." She said.

"Oh no it's fine. I'm Sara by the way." I smiled.

"Come on I'll take you over to the dressing rooms." She grabbed my hand.

"Hey Karina this is Sara, the new model." Cassidy said.

"Hello Sara, I think I have the perfect outfit for you." She said as she handed me clothes.

I put on a cute pink off the shoulder top with white skinnys and pink sandals. After I was changed I headed back to where they were shooting.

"Ahh Sara there you are. Go stand in front of that backdrop and pose with those other models." He said.

I did as he said and stood next to Cassidy and the other girls. We did a couple poses before they made us change again. That routine happened about five times till they called for a lunch break.

"Sara." Cassidy called.

"Yeah." I replied while walking over.

"We were gonna go to the Subway down the street if you wanna come."

"I was kind of hoping I could explore the city a bit."

"Oh that's fine girlie. If you have time stop at Castiel's. It's a really great diner on Rodeo Dr."

"I'll be sure to check it out. See ya later." I waved as I exited the building.

We have two hours for lunch and I was thinking to eat a quick one. Then go exploring in the city. Maybe I'll even spot a celebrity haha. Like that will ever happen. To pass the time I took out my phone to find I have around an hour and a half left. As I was looking down I felt someone run straight into me and I fell backwards. I waited for the impact of the ground but it never came.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." Said a familiar voice.

I opened my eyes to find I was face to face with Jared Padalecki. This really has been a crazy day.

Authors note: hey cupcakes thanks so much for reading. Please tell me what you think or if you have any suggestions. I love hearing from you guys.

Comment

Vote

Fan