Chapter 5

Sara's POV

I woke up around 7:30 to get ready for the day. Casey is still really pissed at me. She was so angry she got her own room, far away from me. I guess I see her point but it's not like I can drop everything and hang with her. Can't she just understand that.

I went straight into the bathroom to take my shower. I let the warm water take away my anger. It felt good to relax and forget for awhile. I didn't realize how long I spent in the shower until my phone started to ring.

S: Hello

J: Hey Sara, I'm about ten minutes away.

S: Okay see ya soon

J: See ya.

I hung up my phone quickly and hopped out of the shower. I quickly changed into an black tank top with "okay?" written across it with white shorts and flip flops. Just then there was a knock at the door. I ran quickly to the door and opened it.

"Jared," I said while panting, "Hey."

"Woke up late?" He chuckled.

"What? Nooo." I lied.

"Come on we don't want to be late." He grabbed my hand.

I blushed and looked down. God stupid hormones making me blush.

"Aww someone's blushing again." He poked my cheek.

"Shut up. I don't blush." I pouted.

"But it's cute when you blush."

"Stop. I don't want to blush."

"Fine." He pouted.

"Aww don't get sad."

We drove to the set in silence. But it was comforting silence. Every once in awhile I would catch Jared looking at me. As soon as he saw me looking he would look back to the road. He got there in less then ten minutes. I saw Jensen waiting outside for us. Jared and I hopped out and Jensen walked towards us.

"Hey Jared, so this is your new girlfriend?" Jensen asked.

"She's not my girlfriend. She's just my friend." Jared replied.

"So what you're saying is she's single?" Jensen winked.

"I don't think she would want to go out with you." Jared stated plainly.

"That's for her to decide." Jensen put an arm around me.

"I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now. And even if I was my friend called dibs on you awhile ago. So sorry." I giggled.

"And let me guess you had dibs on Jared." He chuckled.

"Oh god of course not. I had dibs on Misha."

Jared looked fake hurt by my comment, "I'll just be forever alone then."

"Yeah because Misha is way hotter then you two combined." I laughed.

"When do I get to meet this friend if yours?" Jensen asked.

"Later now go get to work." I pushed him.

We walked into the studio and I saw everything. There were the sets for Bobby's house, some hotel rooms. Oh and I even saw the impala. I really do want a car like that.

"So about earlier when you said Misha was your favorite. Umm we're you just kidding or..." He faded out.

"I was kidding. You were always my favorite, I've always liked your hair. That sounded a little creepy." I awkwardly laughed.

"When you say it, it's cute."

"Aww thanks." I blushed yet again. Damn I need to get this under control.

"Hey Jared the director says to quit flirting with your girlfriend and get in front of the camera."Jensen shouted.

"Coming." Jared shouted back. "Talk to ya after I shoot."

I watched Jared act which was very impressive. Well when he didn't forget his line or wasn't trying to make Misha laugh. I almost started cracking up because of the things he was doing. God he's attractive, wait what? Did I just think that?

"So Sara why would you want to date Jared instead of me?" Jensen asked.

"Wow you're still on this." I replied.

"Well yeah because you're a model and well he's Jared."

"How'd you know I was a model?"

"You'd be surprised how much he goes on and on about you."

"Really?" I asked quickly.

"Yeah all the time."

"Oh. Umm well I gotta go." I rose from my seat.

"Wait." He turned me back around.

"Jensen I-." His lips cut me off.

It was all happening so fast. The worst part was that I was kissing back. It was actually a great kiss but I'm not going to tell anyone that.

"Sara?" Jared asked.

I broke away from Jensen and looked at Jared. I couldn't tell what the expression on his face was but if I could guess I would say shock.

"Jared nothing was happening. I was just helping Jensen with his lines and kissing was in the script." I lied.

"Okay I believe you. I just thought-."

"Sara was just running lines with me. Nothing else. Now if you excuse me I must.....get back on camera." He said awkwardly.

Jared and I were watching the scene they were filming when Jensen came back up to us. I was very shocked by what he had to say.

"The director wants to talk to you Sara."

"Why?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know just go talk to him." Jensen said.

I reluctantly made my way over to the director. Needless to say I was freaking out on the inside. Like why would the director want to talk to me?

"You're Jared's friend right?" He asked.

"Yes the name's Sara, Sara Brown."

"Well Sara I'm Robert Singer, one of the directors, and I was wondering if you would like to be in one of our episodes."

"Are you serious?" I asked

"Of course I am. Now what do you say?"

"I would love to." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

Fan

<3Sarah<3