Chapter 1

Sara's POV

So the day was finally here, the day of my audition. I was dress in a black dress that came just above the knee with sparkley black pumps. I looked in the mirror before I was off. Casey was outside waiting in the car for me. I can't wait for the audition haha.

"You look gorgeous Sara." Casey greeted as I hopped in the car.

"Thanks Cas, I'm really excited for this." I replied.

As we pulled up to the Elephant Theater my hands started to shake. The car stopped and I looked towards Casey for encouragement. Of course Casey being Casey she gave me stupid advice.

"Look girl if you mess this up you'll ruin your chances of ever being famous. Mine too, I want to be known as Sara Brown's best friend. So no pressure."

"Oh thanks that doesn't add any pressure at all." I rolled my eyes.

"Just go." And with that I was pushed out of the car.

I walked into the Elephant Theater and it was buzzing with people. The check-in table was at the front though and I signed in. It was awhile before my name was actually called. I popped up and followed the lady into a room.

"Sit tight Cheri will be here soon." She said.

I thanked her as I sat down. I impatiently waited for what seemed like hours, when in reality it was only five minutes. Cheri walked in the room with a photographer behind her. She shook my hand and smiled.

"Hello you must be Sara Brown. I'm Cheri."

"Nice to meet you."

"Now we are just going to set up the camera and you can stand in front of that backdrop. Once it's set pose whatever way you like." She explained.

I did as I was told and randomly posed. Some serious and some absolutely crazy. I got some weird stares from the photographer after doing the funny ones. But hey it's what I do.

"Thanks Sara. That is all for now. You will get the call on whether you're in or not tomorrow night. I wish you luck."

"Thank you so much Cheri." I waved as I walked out of the building.

I really do hope I get this job. It would change my life forever.

-The Next Day-

So for the majority of the day if be attached to my phone. I need to know if I'm in or not. Casey keeps telling me that I'll get in because of how beautiful I am. But honestly I'm not sure.

"Hey how about we watch some Supernatural to get your mind off of things?" She suggested.

"You know me so well, now turn it on I need to see Jared."

"Little bit obsessed there girlie." She asked.

"Just turn it on." I playfully punched her.

We were a little bit into the episode when my phone started ringing. This is the moment of truth and I picked up my phone.

C: Hello Sara. Im happy to tell you that you got the job.

S: Thanks so much. You don't know how much this means to me.

C: You fly out on Tuesday, pack your things.

S: Where will we be meeting?

C: Well we sent you photos to several companies and one in California called back. You'll be going to Hollywood, California. Congrats.

I hung up the phone and looked at Casey.

"Well?"

"I got the job!!!!" I screamed

"That's so great. When do you start?"

"I leave on Tuesday. Wanna come with?" I asked hopefully.

"Heck yeah, I can't wait." She hugged me.

I guess I'm going to be a model.

Authors note: thanks so much for reading cupcakes. Tell me what ya think.

Comment

Vote

Fan

<3Sarah<3