Chapter 17

Sara's POV

"You and Jensen are what.....dating?" I asked.

She shifted nervously,"We might be or we might not be."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I gave her a confused look.

"Okay so I know we're more than friends but he hasn't asked me yet."

"I see the way he looks at you, he's going to ask you soon. I know it." I smiled.

"You really think so?" She asked hopefully.

"Yes, now go out there and get your man."

She smiled before hurrying back to the guys. I heard some talking before Jared came into the kitchen.

"What's going on out there?"

"Well," he paused when there was a scream," by the sound of it I believe Jensen finally asked Cas to be his girlfriend."

"That or he just killed her." I laughed.

He chuckled, "That's quite a possibility."

"Come on let's go see the happy couple." I said while grabbing his hand.

Casey's POV

After we watched Jared go into the kitchen I turned back to face Jensen. He looked really nervous, which look super adorable.

"So is there something you wanted to say?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes there is," he took a deep breath, "Cas will you be my girlfriend?"

At that point I let out a scream of happiness. I couldn't believe this is what my life has become. Jensen Ackles is my boyfriend, cue the fangirling.

"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled.

"Hells yeah." I smiled.

This is it, my life can't get any better then this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: hey cupcakes, so what do you think? I apologize for the short chapter but I know I promised some of you this chapter would be up by Saturday. I was trying to think of more things to add to it. Anyway did any of you see the mid season finale of Supernatural? It wasn't what I was expecting but still pretty good. Thanks for reading.

Comment

Vote

Fan

<3Sarah<3