Chapter 27

Sara's POV

"Jared!!!" I tried to shake him awake.

Right now it was about three in the morning and I had a feeling the little one wanted to come soon. It took a little while but I finally got Jared up. 

"Is it time?" He asked groggily.

"Would I be waking you up at three of it wasn't?"

"Well there was that one time when you wanted Taco Bell in the middle of the night." 

"Quit being funny and get me to the hospital." 

"Alright. Come on I'll help you to the car." He grabbed my hand.

When we finally made it to the car the contractions were getting worse. Jared quickly grabbed the hospital bag we had by the door. Once he was in he tried to get to the hospital as fast as he could. 

"Can't you drive faster? I prefer having this baby in the hospital not my car." I complained.

"I'm driving the fastest I can without getting in an accident. I prefer surviving till the next day so I'm not going to drive any faster." 

"Argh." I screamed as another contraction hit me. 

"What's wrong are you okay?" Jared asked his voice filled with worry. 

"Just get me to the hospital." 

We slowly pulled up by the enterance of the hospital. 

"Why are you slowing down?" I questioned angrily.

"I'm  making sure I don't hit anyone." 

"Just let me out. I won't have this baby outside the hospital."

"Would you kill me if I slowed down even more?" He asked.

"YES NOW LET ME OUT!!!" I screamed. 

He pulled up to the doors and stopped the car.

"I'll help you out." He said as he ran to my side. 

He got a wheelchair from the lobby to make it easier on me. Jared told someone that I was going into labor and I was whisked back to a room. Jared was by my side the whole time. 

"Hello Sara I'm Doctor Johnson." She stuck her hand out for me to shake.

"Let's forget the hand shaking and get this baby out of me." I groaned.

Jared sighed, "You could at least be a little nicer."

"Are you the one giving birth? No so don't tell me what to do."

We had to wait a couple hours until Doctor Johnson said it was time to push. Most of it was a blur until I heard a baby crying. I looked over at Jared and he had tears in his eyes. 

Doctor Johnson walked over with our baby in her arms. Once I saw our baby I had tears streaming down my face. I couldn't believe I had my own baby. Jared could not stop smiling as he looked down at our beautiful baby girl. 

"Would you like to hold her?" 

She was placed in my arms, "Look at her Jared. She's beautiful." 

"She looks just like you." he smiled, "What are we going to name her?" 

"Charlotte. Charlotte Rose." 

"Well hello there Charlotte." He said while picking her up. 

"We better tell Cas and Jensen." I said.

Jared handed me out daughter while he took out his phone. I feel kind of bad for waking them up so early in the morning. But if they want to see their niece they will come anyway. Just then my phone started ringing. I carefully set Charlotte in her little bed and grabbed my phone. 

C: WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME FIRST?

S: I would have but you know I was in labor. 

C: Okay I'll give you that. Jensen and I are almost to the hospital. 

S: We're in room 352, floor 3.

C: See you soon. I can't wait to meet my little munchkin.

I hung up my phone and looked over to my daughter. I still can't believe this is my reality. Jared is my loving boyfriend and we have a beautiful baby girl. 

Cas burst through the door panting, Jensen was close behind. Her eyes lit up when she saw Charlotte then she looked over to me. I nodded my head as permission for her to pick up her niece. Jensen wrapped his arms around her looking down at Charlotte. I quickly snapped a picture of it before she handed my daughter back to me. 

"She is so adorable." Cas smiled, "I texted Autumn and Alice, they're on their way now." 

"What's her name?" Jensen asked. 

"Charlotte Rose." Jared replied. 

"That's such a cute name." Cas said. 

"An adorable name for an adorable baby." I smiled.

"Apparently the nurse isn't letting Autumn and Alice back. Oh it's because we're in here." Cas said while looking down at her phone. 

"You can spend more time with your niece later. Now leave so they can come see her." 

"Fine." Cas huffed while grabbed Jensen's hand. 

"Congrats man." Jensen said to Jared while he was on his way out. 

Autumn and Alice rushed into the room next. They were basically fighting with each other on who got to hold Charlotte first. Before Autumn could pin down Alice Jared stopped them. Eventually Alice let Autumn hold her first.

"Can I keep her?" Autumn asked.

"You'll want her until you need to change a diaper then you'll give her back." I laughed. 

"Yeah you're right about that one." 

"I think it's my turn to hold her." Alice spoke up.

"What no it's only been like a mintue." Autumn complained.

Just then the nurse walked in. She told us that visiting hours were over and they needed to leave. I convinced the nurse to let Alice hold Charlotte for a little bit before they left. After everyone was gone Charlotte was back in her little crib. 

"Sara you should get some sleep." Jared said while squeezing my hand. 

"I'm not," I paused to yawn, "tired."

"Sure you're not." 

"But what if Charlotte wakes up and needs me." 

"Then I'll wake you up so you can take care of her." 

"Okay fine I'll get some sleep." 

I snuggled into the covers before I fell fast asleep.

Jared's POV 

I still can't believe this is my life right now. I have a beautiful girlfriend and an adorable little girl. The only thing that could make this better was if she was my wife. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Sorry it took so long for me to update. I've been super busy thanks to school and dance.   I'm thinking there will only be a few more chapters until this story is over. I might make a squeal depending if you guys want one or not. Please tell me in the comments below. Thank you so much for sticking with me. I feel so bad for not updating for over 2 months. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I don't know when I'll update next hopefully it'll be soon but I can't say for sure. Thanks for reading. 

Comment 

Vote 

Fan 

<3Sarah<3