Chapter 7

Yay I actually have wifi on vacation!!!!! Hope you like the chapter. Enjoy cupcakes.

Sara's POV

Over the past few days I've been busy modeling. Yeah I know it sounds like fun but it's super hard. After that little fight between the two girls Cheri has been keeping separated from everyone. She even took my phone away and now I can't talk to Jared. The only person she is letting me talk to is Casey.

"Sara stop complaining your career comes first." Cheri said.

I sighed, "it's not fair. I came out here to have fun and enjoy myself."

"You can do that after you're famous. Now get you butt out there and model those clothes." She whisper yelled.

I stomped out of the dressing room and over to the other models. Once the camera was on us I had to put my troubles behind me and smile. One thing that was weird about modeling was pretending like you actually are friends with the people around you. Right now I was modeling with Alyssa Mill and she absolutely hated me.

"Perfect. You girls are done for the day." The camera man said.

As soon as he said that Alyssa pushed me down. I looked back up at her and glared. She just shrugged it off and kept walking. I know I shouldn't be childish but I couldn't resist the urge to push her down. I ran up to her and pushed her, and well she didn't take it to well.

"Did you just push me, famous model Alyssa Mill, down?" She growled.

"Full of yourself much."

She completely ignored what I said as she spoke again, "Look what you did, I think I broke a nail. You're a total bit-."

"Girl please I'm not one you are." I flipped her off as I walked away.

I felt so much satisfaction until Cheri came up to me. She looked very pissed. Before she could open her mouth I spoke up.

"Look before you yell at me she deserved it. Alyssa has been pushing me around since we first met. When she pushed me today that was the final straw. I just snapped sorry." I smiled sheepishly.

"Sara you need to stop acting like this. They are threatening to cut you from our company. You need to focus more time on modeling and less time on your acting career, which will never take off." She explained.

"Cheri I am trying my best. Sorry if that's not good enough for you. Nobody's perfect and we all make mistakes, including you. So stop acting like you are better then everyone else and I'll focus more on modeling. Okay? Okay."

She stood there speechless. It was hard to tell if she was angry that I stood up to her or just completely shocked. I ran out of there before she could respond because frankly I was scared to hear what she had to say.

By the time I was out of the buliding I was in tears. I usually rarely show my emotions in public because I dont want people to ask what's wrong, but I'm so emitonally drained I don't even care. There was only one person who I wanted to see right now, Jared. Sadly he was workng so I could not go see him. So I ended up calling Casey, she would clearly understand me. 

C: What do you want?

S: WHy do you sound so angry?

C: I'm still pissed about what you did.

S: What did I do wrong?

C: You know what you did.

S: Please Cas forgive me. I'm really emotinally drained and I need my best friend back.