Chapter 2

Chapter2
Unexpected person

Afterwards the manager and Hansoo had to alternately listen to the praises of the acquaintances and the curses of the fire wolf . As I was about to get up from my seat without being able to bear it , a text message from my hyung , whom I knew in good time , arrived .

[ you're rehearsing in the basement practice room. I'll pick you up after it's over . ]

Are you kidding me ? To let everyone know that I'm a fire wolf ? don't joke with me. I was going to send a reply , but I stopped at the next text message .

[ There is a bastard who wants to see you . I'm meeting you as Director Yoon . ]

There's a bastard who wants to see me ? I didn't realise that his tone was harsh because I wondered who would really see me through Director Yoon . I got up from my seat with the script as it was , knowing that I wouldn't answer unless he told me who the other person was in advance . Hansoo , who was reading th script and discussing with the manager like me , quickly looked up at me .

" Oh , where are you going ? "

" Basement practice room."

I tried to change my body with a normal answer , but their expressions were strange . They shared confused glances at each other .

" what? "

When i asked right away , the manager let out a bitter laugh .

" The basement practice room is now occupied by people who don't normally use it. "

Hansoo nodded as if in agreement with his words .

" I too was kicked out while practicing a few days ago . Strictly speaking , I wasn't kicked out , but ... I just wanted to get noticed . "

" Who ? "

Without realising it , a sharp voice came out , and Hansoo mumbled hesitantly .

" The actors who will audition for the drama . "

Then he added a little . I didn't listen closely , but it seemed like they were saying ' they know they're aristocrats ' .

After that , Hansoo , who was depressed , came out without asking any more questions . It's enough if I just go downstairs and check it out . But who are the actors who are going to audition and who doesn't usually use the practice room ?

Once I got permission to use the practice room , I went to the manager's place to get the key . But he had an unexpected reaction . ' There is no practice room left because of the drama audition right now . But when I looked at the script , maybe that's why he came too ? Wow , that's great ! Go to room B104 . You're going to take drama - related classes that you finished there . '

He walked back down the basement corridor , shedding the admiration of the familiar manager . Most of the classes provided by the company were trainees like me . If you show your face on TV and become known even a little , you will receive private lessons and do not try to mix with the trainees . That said , the people gathered for the audition are trainees . But at first glance , I heard from the manager that auditions were only for important roles .

Are you saying I'm going to audition fairly regardless of my face ?

T/N: your beautiful shut the fuck up 🗿

When I opened the door to the biggest practice room where lectures were held , I realised I was wrong . Except for the instructor , there were only three people inside , but their faces were all familiar . In other words , as far as I know , they were people who appeared frequently on TV . It's only been a few months since I started watching TV with interest in acting , but the faces I've seen in commercials and dramas .