Chapter 15 ✝️🍆💦

Chapter 15
Surprise

The first thing I did after leaving the audition was to send a text message to Torai.

[Give up confinement] ☠️ 🚨

Next to me, the manager and Hansoo were excited and happy that I had won the role late.

"Uh-ha-ha- I thought it was over after I finished the company, but such a happy day will come ! "

"That's right, manager! Taemin won the role, and I... uhhhhh, I'm so happy that I got it too!"

"Is that all? This sly artist who was aiming for Taemin's nudes has also given up on the project, so two badges!"

Did artist Lee give up on that project? I turned to the manager, excited at the first news I heard.

"What is this writer talking about?"

"Huh? Oh, you don't know yet. I got a call a little while ago, too. Well, someone is suing this artist's private nude work for pornography? Hahaha~"

T/N: Jay ... you ☠️

The manager was excited, but I didn't quite understand. I don't know much about art, but aren't there usually a lot of nude photos? The pictures are also nude.

"Isn't this artist a picture of art?"

"Yeah, it's art."

The manager immediately nodded. But why? I was curious, but unfortunately the manager didn't seem to know the details. He just rejoiced about that fact.

"Hahaha~ I don't know much but I know he got reported! Writer Lee called in the morning and cried saying that someone conspired against him, but anyway he's reported now. Haha~ He only took nude men he liked and was reported! "

Next to him, Hansoo smiled and incited the joy.

"Outwardly, he claims it to be artistic nudity, but to me, it just seemed like he was just trying to take pictures of guys he liked and keep it as a souvenir. Oh, that's good."

"Well then, it's fine. Taemin, you don't have to worry anymore. This artist's nude work has been cancelled, so your innocence is safe now."☠️

T/N: ... innocence's? Lmao yeah nah, y'all go get purified.

The manager patted me on the shoulder and congratulated me. Of course, it's been a long time since I lost my innocence... Damn it. ☠️

"By the way, we should have a dinner party. Where shall we go? Huh? A meat restaurant?"

While I looked displeased for a moment, the two quickly burned while discussing where to go for a dinner party.

"Or should we eat sashimi? Hansoo, what do you like?"

"Wow, sashimi?!! It's expensive!"

"Is there such a thing as a happy day like this! Today, I will buy everything even if I have to pay my credit card debt!! Taemin- ah, where do you want to go?"

I just checked the text sent by Torai and replied briefly.

"It's a company restaurant." 🙂

" ... " 😕

" ... " 😕

The excitement of the two was immediately extinguished. I told the startled manager to bring me a car and explained why I was going to work.

"I'm going to practice."

"Practice? No, once you've got it, let's rest a little happy today..."

"It wasn't my skill."