Chapter 17

Chapter 17

My daily life is back to normal. As I was practicing for the drama that is to be filmed. I now also learned various moves at the stunt academy every day for the fight scenes that my character plays in.
Is it because there is so much to do?Every day felt so short. But even after practicing, I still couldn't feel it. When the actual filming started, it was only then that I felt like I was appearing in a drama.

My life is full of drama, so when I heard the news of the movie, it was like hearing about something I did years ago. There were two things about the movie. One was that the screening date was decided and the premiere was held first, and that the film received an award at the film festival. It wasn't the main award that the film received but, it's the newcomers award. It seemed like it was featured in newspapers and movie- related magazines. Of course, I didn't see it, but the manager and Hansoo gathered and showed me articles related to the movie. But they showed more than just articles to me, so it was more surprising to see the manager and Hansoo so happy. On the day of the premiere, the two of them ate Cheongsimhwan*.

T/N: Cheongsimhwan is a calming/relaxing pill

"Man-, boohoo, manager..."

Hansoo cried and called the manager who had been hardened from before. As the manager barely turned his head, Hansoo asked softly.

"Did I... act out like a fool? Yes?"

"Yeah, Back then! In the old days, you were a mortal creature that no one could match when you stood in front of the camera!"

It was a conversation of fools that no one could follow. However, at the manager's support, Hansoo was relieved and smiled. Conversely, my expression hardened. For the preview, there were a lot of TV actors, especially because of the fact that they won awards at the film festival, and that PD Jung will be filming a famous drama now. According to the manager and Hansoo, they were people who used to just ignore PD Jung, but now that he is resurrected, they frown and rush to get to know each other. Perhaps because many famous actors came, the entrance to the cinema was full of reporters. Because of that, the manager and Hansoo could not even go inside. It's a movie I've already seen, so it would have been better if I went back to this regardless of whether I went into it or not. But the two of them stuck to my side and didn't fall, so I was in the middle of thinking about whether I would really hit them. The problem was that the two of them were clinging to each other, and the other two were hiding behind my back nervously.

"Well, hey, I think I see a few celebrities."

Following Alice's tense voice, a somewhat firm voice responded.

"I see a lot. Boss."

As the manager who didn't seem to be nervous under any circumstances, I looked back with a little surprised eyes. The two of them were looking around with their heads sticking out over my shoulder. Also, both of them wore sunglasses, and there was no one to give me an invitation that came as my share, so I regretted giving it to the two of them.

"Stop going in."

When I urged, the boss was startled and coughed in vain.

"Hmmmm, is that so?"

Then he took a step back. I couldn't help but look back at the manager. You should move first. However, the hardened manager looked at me and opened his mouth saying, 'True!'.

"Thank you for calling me like this."

"Okay, so go in and see."

"...it should be."

Then he stepped aside from the boss. I barely held my breath. What the hell is it that reporters in front of me press the shutter on everyone who enters, and celebrities inside are crowded?