Chapter 8

Chapter 8
My name

I wasted my time fighting as a child , but I learned a few things from that dark time . One of them was that repeated practice is best if you want to make any skill your own . The reason I was able to lightly blow the head of a guy bigger than me in a fight was because I practiced every day to get used to it . Kicking in the air thousands of times , waving fists , and making all kinds of cuts in the palms of my hands until I could naturally perform the movements, and practicing honing the knife . It was because i practice that I heard that I was good at fighting.

I know that other people , especially those who only look at my appearance like Myeongshin , or others who simply because they were in a gang, would savagely attack me . But if you didn't have the skills , no matter how strong you are , what will you do ? Also , enemies can arise spontaneously when you have confidence in your skills . Because if it repeats enough to make you vomit , you'll also cry out like that .
Fuck . I'm pretty sure about this , I said repeating the same lines I had already memorised , but it didn't matter . As if it was the first time I had read the stiff script , I read it carefully . There was still more to memorise .

" Are you done ? "

The lead actor , who left early on purpose to help me with my acting , came up on stage asking a question . I thought it would have been a pity if I had only played a minor role of three lines and rented the stage every day . Of course , I had no regrets at all , because of the bets on me . I closed the script I was looking at and got up from my seat . He observed all of my movements , so I tilted my head left and right to relax . Standing in front of me , he asked .

" Did you wake up last night ? "

I shook my head and turned my eyes to look at him . A cold wind blew past me. Thanks to staying up all night for a serious job , but the lead actor Confirmed his answer without any hesitation .

" Oh , it's been a really long night . You look kind of tired . "

" ... "

" Now that I think about it , it seems that your throat is also hoarse . Oh , no way ! "

What ? Without noticing it , I tightened my fists and stared at the opponent with narrowed eyes .

If you're in a car , you hit me and I'm stunned ... .

" Are you staying up all night practicing ? I've felt it since filming the movie , but you're surprisingly a practice fanatic . "

" ... "

" Haha , you're shy . But you clench your fists when you're shy . "

" Just- " (mutters).

He then tapped my arm and smiled .

" You said you just got out of the hospital . Don't overdo it . In my opinion , you're doing very well . I guarantee you'll get the second highest score from the judges other than the director . "

Second ? When I had a question in my eyes , he explained .

" You don't like it because it's the second time ? But there's nothing I can do about it . Everyone who judges them has an actor they like . So , first of all , the highest score will be given to that actor . The person receiving the award . I heard from Director Jung on the phone yesterday , but fortunately , except for the director , the three judges all seem to have different actors in-mind . It will be decided by the total score anyway , so it will be you if it isn't the worst case . "

" What is the worst case ? "

Then a bitter smile spread across his face .

" At the end of the day , someone who spends a lot of money lobbying appears . So if you leave all the judges on your side ... it's just over . "