Chapter 20

Chapter 20

As the drama aired the two episodes, an unexpected contact came in.

We filmed a lot in advance, but it was a long drama, so we were busy filming all week. Perhaps because I prepared and filmed for a long time, I didn't feel the drama properly on TV. Everyone liked the high ratings, but i wasn't sure about that type of thing. It was important that I could concentrate and stay busy. Days when I do what I want to do have become my daily life. So, i may not have been able to ignore the news that the manager suddenly delivered.

"Taemin, do you know anyone in prison?" 😶

I answered 'No' to his worried question, but i didn't erase his worries and he handed over a letter. The letter to me was sent from prison. But the name was Lee Taemin.(Lee Yoohan)'.

"Seeing that they also wrote your real name, it seems like someone you knew before. And the sender's name was... "

He tilted his head and asked in a shaky voice.

"Isn't it the person who asked for remittance before?"

As he silently handed the letter I thought of a person.

Jiik-

When I opened the envelope roughly, a piece of paper came out. There were only two lines inside. The upper part is also small and the writing was shaky.

[I'm sorry. I'd like to see you.]

The sender is the murderer who killed my brother.😥

///

Kwagwang!

When I heard the thick iron door closing behind my back, I realised that it was my first time visiting a prison. I once lived like a fool, so I knew that there were several men who went to jail around me, but there was no need to visit them.

At the shortest, it takes several months, and at the most, 1-2 years. The crimes of the guys who went to prison are hitting people, stealing money and so on. Even amongst us, there was no one who received more than 3 years of what we called the end of a human being. So a sentence of more than 10 years means more crime than we can imagine.

Murder.

For stealing someone's future, I passed a few more security doors to see a man who should be in prison for at least five more years.

In case there was anything that might happen, I went through a body search and headed to the interview room. I've only saw my face once or twice on TV, so no one recognised me. The security guard who led me in front of me did, but he hesitated and let me in the interview room after opening his mouth.

"He's a good example. I've been here for a long time, but I've never seen anyone regret and suffer as much as this guy."

T/N: 😐 "ah...is that so..." ( that's what my face said )

I blew his words out of one ear and entered the open door. The first thing I saw was a grid and a glass wall, and there was a chair in front of it that I could sit on. A dark gray room. There was a man who raised his small body when he saw me enter behind the glass wall. A person who barely raises his eyes slightly so that his loose jumpsuit shakes. But as soon as our eyes met, he immediately bowed his head. I stood there for a moment and looked at him. It was quite different from what I remember.

The man, whose face was distorted in anger, holding a knife, and shouting villain, was now too small and thin, and only shrugged his shoulders.

I wouldn't have been able to move if the security guard next to me had told me to sit in the front seat without telling you the time of visit. I just wanted to turn around and get out of here.