Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Bet

The day after was the worst first day of my discharge. The guy who left for work before me smiled and said .

{" I'll come early . "}

I sat down on the sofa and read through the other scripts that had not been ripped up, and then uttered a word .

"I'd be late ...."

But the guy who looked particularly pleased after I sucked him off yesterday took my sarcasm well .

{" call . I'm going to pick you up . "}

And he only disappeared after holding my face that tried to refuse his kisses. After that , I couldn't even read the script because I had a headache for a while . To be honest , I didn't expect to make out with him, when i came into his house . I just really couldn't measure the size of his desires. It was a problem because at this rate, it felt as if there would be nothing left of my body.

I picked up my clothes and looked down at my wound where the bandages were removed. while I was showering in the morning i could still see the red marks and the thick stitched scars on my body. I turned my gaze back to the script next to me . One of the reasons I wanted to save my body is because of the audition . I don't know if my passion for acting replaced the void of my desires for revenge , but I really wanted to act well .

The company wanted to silence many who were trying to use the actors they pushed for. So I wanted PD Jung to feel that he was right in choosing me . Maybe it was just my desire to win that hasn't been suppressed for the last 5 years .

Seeing the excitement I'm already familiar with and thinking about the things I need to do .

To maximise the joy of winning later , i need to cool my head now . So , what is the most important thing to focus on auditioning ?

I turned to the wound on my stomach again and gently touched the scar with my hand . It didn't hurt very much . Maybe once every three days would be ok . Tsk , do we have to negotiate after all ? What is the cost of negotiating ? ☠️ 👉👌 🗓

In an instant , something came to mind . I don't know why , but my words that President Alice recorded . At that time , was just an excuse for trying to stop the boss suddenly rose from within me.

{"I also want to see him rejoice when he confesses when we are alone ."}

Of course , it wasn't the truth , and I still don't think like that . Because I don't think he'll be happy with my confession . Even if i did something awkward and shameful like confession , he would almost certainly take it with a smirk , saying that it's not normal .

So , it was clear that it was not suitable for the price of negotiation , but it did not disappear from my mind . Suddenly , I got a little annoyed , so I put my worries aside. Thinking about it , I decided to focus on the audition when he wasn't there . As a start , I called the manager to get the phone number of the person I needed .

「Ah , Hyunjun? wait .」

After all , the manager made friends with people easily , so he called the main character of the PD Jung movie by his first name . Soon , with the sound of rummaging through his notebook , he gave me, his number . As I wrote it down , he asked as if puzzled .

「 But for what reason ? 」

I had something to ask him , but I didn't go into detail because of the possibility of being rejected .

" It's just . You told me to go see a play he was doing before . "

「 yes . Hyunjun is good at acting , so it will be helpful to see him . But Taemin . 」