Chapter 4 🍆💦

Chapter 4
Just Satisfied

As a result , the boss was again was moved by my lies .

The president accepted the shame i uttered with a crooked pose and grimacing face rather with a sincere heart . The time I spent in the bathroom was only about 5 minutes , but it felt longer than in the room I was in with Seventeen, prior to coming to the bathroom . But to make things worse , it was Boss Alice's words that stuck with me when we parted .

If I wanted to save myself from confessing, I would have run out of the bathroom scene then and there. Holding the recorder tightly in one hand without stopping .

As soon as I was discharged from the hospital , I went out instead of the room thinking that bad things that were going to be tangled up . It's not polite to run away in the middle of things.

I just left and started walking . I had no idea where I was going .

Even if I started to exercised little by little , my body which seemed to get comfortable to the sagging life i had as i stayed and laid in the hospital room . I was tired from the effects of meeting people who already gave me a headache . So I stopped at the bus stop not long ago and sent a text message to Torai .

[ Tell me you ran away . ]

Then I placed my phone in my pocket and looked at the signboard at the bus stop to see if there was a bus going from here to Torai's house . I looked at the long bus number and the route map below it one by one , and I got a reply . I pulled out my phone without taking my eyes off the half scrubbed sign . And as I was about to put my eyes on my phone , the bus route map at the bottom caught my eye . For a moment , I stared at the name of the bus stop that appeared on the route map .
Then my phone started to vibrated once more .

[ wait . ]

The first followed by a text saying , ' I can definitely finish it in 20 minutes . He probably couldn't get away from Seventeen's father right away . Just by calling him to this place in the first place , I could tell that Kevin's father was an unexpectedly powerful person .

It was definitely said to be over , but it seemed like it meant giving up . And he'll literally leave the place in 20 minutes . Then I can wait here for a while and then get in his car comfortably . But raising my eyes from the text , I went back to the information board I had seen a while ago , as if pulled by a magnet .

At that moment , I could feel the movement of people standing nearby . As the bus arrived , some stood still , and some went to the end of the sidewalk . I turned around and saw the bus approaching in the dark . There were three cars coming one after another , but when I saw the last bus , I moved my feet without realising it .

I rummaged through my pockets , took out a thousand won and a coin , and put it in the fare box of the bus . As soon as I got on the last bus , the bus started shaking . I grabbed the handle so I wouldn't fall . I looked up involuntarily and saw the route map on the top of the window again .

' In front of the xx - dong office '

The name of the bus stop has not changed even after 5 years . Would that have changed too ?

///

I don't think my memory was bad , but I got off the bus and looked around like a traveler in an unfamiliar place . It was already late at 12 o'clock , so the surroundings were dark , but some scenery had changed . Originally , there was an overpass in the distance , but it disappeared , and the supermarket near the bus stop was turned into a restaurant . After checking what had changed , the direction I had to go was decided .

Since most of the houses are in the back , when I went up a bit and entered the big alley , there was no one there . And the sidewalk like the road in memory made it possible to ignore the changed landscape around it . The road was the same . Length , width , curved shape . If you go further , you will find a turning alley , and if you go further from there , you will see a small two - lane road . I crossed the road with no traffic lights and went further inside . There , it was a road that I did not feel because I was running blindly and ignoring the surroundings . Even though it was now buried in darkness , it was rather vivid . Maybe it's because my steps are slow . But the reality of not having to run made my heart ache .