Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Who?

The reason I stopped by the company in the morning was partly because of a call from my manager , but I also had something to see . It was the reason I had to get the script for the first drama that I ripped in the car again . ☠️

So , not knowing what difficulties awaited , I opened the door to the conference room where we meet every time . No , actually , my body was about to collapse at any moment , so I had no time to think about anything else .

In the end , Torai again held me until the sun came up and didn't let me go . Later , double lust came out of my mouth , but he just said it was cute and pushed me further . And after only sleeping for about an hour with a monster like stamina , I got up and went to work . I thought I passed out and wanted to sleep for the rest of my life , but because of my pride , I forced myself to wake up .

It's because I don't want to hear that he's a weak guy who can't handle his energy .

T/N: .... It's alright your not weak ... it just that Jay is a monster...👹🛏💕

But when I first experienced my legs trembling on my way to work , I realised that my pride wasn't the problem . Like a fool , I'm going into heat too .

What's the biggest problem with me ?

The moment I opened the door with self - blame , I realised that today wasn't very good .

Two middle - aged men talking to each other inside noticed me and quickly turned their heads .

" Taemin , are you coming now ? "

The manager pretended to know and pointed to the person in front of him . A presence that hints at the gloom of my day .

" Your uncle came to the lobby early and waited for you . So I brought him here . "

Why are you doing such a useless thing ?

Beating the manager inwardly , I looked back at the person who had come early . President Alice pretended to be called uncle , raised his chin , and gave a satisfied smile .

" Yeah , Baek ... Hmmm , Taemin - ah . I'm here . "

why are you here In an instant , a rude question came up without me knowing . It's not enough that i was bullied all night by Torai, now it's his bloodlines turn . ☠️🙈🙊🙉

" You said you'd call and come . "

If i did , i would have bounced elsewhere . The boss responded with a smile to the indifferent question that did not reveal his true feelings .

" Fufu , I was afraid that you might even run away . Hahahaha ~ "

" ... "

" Huh ? It's a joke , aren't you laughing ? "

" ... I don't normally laugh . "

T/N: I wanna see taemin laugh genuinely 🥺

The manager quickly agreed with my words .

" That's right . Taemin doesn't laugh very well . At first , I thought it was not cheap ? Hahaha your uncle's humor is so funny to me . Hahaha ~ "

Then , as if remembering something , the president tapped his knee .

" Oh , that's right . Come to think of it , even when I did the best gag of my life , he didn't laugh . Haha , I thought it was only me . "

As he shook his head in regret , the manager was astonished .

" Hey , I thought it was only me . "

That's right . What I wanted to tell you was that the conversation between the two of them did not come out . They are now openly discussing my sense of humor . The friendship between the two of them grew stronger due to my swearing , but the relationship between me and them grew further .