Chapter 10

Chapter 10
Something isn't right

Checking the time of the last train at the entrance of the train station , I heard a melancholy muttering next to me .

" It's not a big deal . "

Looking back , Hansoo raised his dissatisfied eyes .

" You can just refuse to shoot the nude photos. I helped you this much today ."

" I was just helping my own way . Apart from the debt . "

" ... "

" What do you owe me ? "

When I asked him because i remembered what he had said earlier , Hansoo said , ' Oh , that . As i waited for him to speak, he opened his mouth with difficulty .

" I heard from Uncle Rod. The reason Taemin was following me before he got hurt ... it was at the request of Mr. Taemin . At that time , Chairman Kim was aiming for me ? So he was chased by Chairman Kim's subordinates . "

The road manager has a heavy mouth , and he talks about it all . I should have known from the moment he was done muttering .

" For no reason , Uncle Rod was protecting me , and Taemin fought alone , so I almost died like that ... "

Hansoo , who bowed his head , blurted out his last words . A growling sound came from his throat , as if he was holding back his crying . I quietly opened my mouth .

" Hey . Get rid of it . "

Hansoo shook his head and shook his head .

" Do you think I'm the one to ask for that for you ? "

" Yes . "

" ... "

" That's right . "

" ... Yes , that's right . "

I sighed in shock and added coldly .

" Otherwise , it's annoying . If you get caught by those bastards , you're the manager and you're annoying . Do you understand ? " 🙃

But Hansoo kept his mouth shut and just turned his head . This child ...

" Other than that , then what about the non trivial things ? What if they do bad things ? "

I took out my mobile phone that vibrated. I answered indifferently .

" Do it . "

[ It's over in 30 minutes . Come here . ]

Next , the name and phone number of a certain store were stamped . I turned around and added back words to Hansoo .

" Because I have the confidence to take revenge . "

///

The store Torai said was not far from where I was . The time now was originally to finish the play and the practice , so he probably sent a text message . It takes about 30 minutes to get there . But since I came from another place , I was able to get there in 15 minutes . As I went to the store he was talking about , I thought that today's promise wasn't that important . As far as I know , most of his promises were made by Alice .

It must be because it is a convenient place to record one after another . And he works late , so if he had a drinking appointment , he would only finish at dawn and return home . But it's over now , less than 12 o'clock , and it's a promise made in a place that isn't even Alice Labyrinth. I waited for him near the entrance of the store , wondering if it was anything special . However , not long after standing , he came out under the guidance of the staff . I turned my back 90 degrees and turned my back from the wall I was leaning on to approach the guy as I saw the staff sending him off . But someone called him before me .