Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Weak

I forgot where i was and after mixing our body together one more time. My reason came back and i pushed him away, who was about to attack me a third time.  Otherwise, i wouldn't be able to go home. He was a guy who would be able to stay up all night there. At least this time my whole body just ached. As I was waiting for the car that he would bring from a place that was far away from the company building, my eyes turned upward on the 7th floor of the building.

Damn it, did i want to go in and clean up now? I was in a rush to get the guy off me, so I hurriedly put on my clothes and left the office. But when i got into the elevator, i realised that his office sofa was a mess. Exactly messed up with our cum. There are some places that have been cleaned roughly, but there were areas where the white semen was still clearly visible, and there being some suspicious tissue piles. He insisted that he would go back up the road in shame, but i didn't understand.

"There are other people who are paid to get rid of it."☠️🙃

There was no shame in him. But that wasn't the case for me. Of course, the cleaners wouldn't even notice if it was my semen, but it was kind of annoying. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, but I heard the sound of footsteps coming from somewhere. It came closer to me. Standing on the sidewalk a little far from the office building. We went down to the underground parking lot to get in Torai's car, but when I opened the door, I heard someone else's voice ringing in the underground parking lot. Several voices approached the elevator, probably the manager coming to the office after filming was over and he was late. Before he could say anything, he got off and immediately pressed the close button and went up to the first floor. When I texted him to bring the car out, he warned me.

[If you run away again, I will do it in front of everyone.] 😳

T/N: Do what? 😏 enlighten me sir Jay~

And what he said with a smile sounded like the chorus behind him.

"I'm not kidding."

Yes, it seems serious. I was just standing here muttering. I turned to the sound of footsteps. This is a densely populated area of business, so at night it is as quiet as a ghost town. It was rare for people to go to a place like this. Especially the fact that four guys who look like gangsters gather around. And it didn't seem like they were just passing by. As soon as he saw me he twisted his lips and stopped near me.

"Are you the bastard named Taemin Lee?"

When I heard the jerk picking a fight, there was one thing nice about this situation. I didn't have to be polite. I asked the guy who came forward first.

"You didn't go to elementary school?"

"what?"

Gangster 1 raised his eyebrows like a pine caterpillar. I kindly explained what I meant to him.

"Before you ask for someone else's name, introduce yourself first."

Then the boy burst into laughter.

"He said he's a goal hitter, and he makes me laugh from the start. Do you think we're the kind of people who would introduce ourselves to you?"

He beckoned to the three around him with swear words.

"Hey, I think he's the bastard named Lee Taemin. Look at your hands."

2, 3, and 4 listened kindly to Gangster 1's order and moved forward. I raised my fists as I looked at the guys approaching me as they encircled around me, but then another sound interrupted us.

Vroom! Clack-

T/N: Here comes Big Daddy~ 🥴😌

As soon as the sound came to a stop, someone emerged out from the black car, closing the car door behind them, as the sound reverberated through the night air . At his sudden appearance, the gangsters shed wary eyes. Sure enough, everyone directed their attention towards the oncoming figure of the tall and solid body of Torai. In a slightly dishevelled manner he wore a dress-shirt that had a  few unbuttoned buttons, without a tie. With his current appearance he didn't even look like an office worker who has been working overtime. Rather he gave off a dangerous atmosphere that was closer to that of a real gangster. The indifferent voice he uttered while looking back at the 4 gangsters that surrounded me.