Chapter 6🍆🍆

Chapter 6
Oestrus

Maybe it was because I was just thinking about the script all day , that when I fell asleep on the sofa while waiting for Torai. I dreamt of the drama that had not yet been filmed. Just as the lines of the other actors suddenly changed in the play , it was the same in the drama . All of them responded with the first line I heard , and I took the seriousness out of making up the words in the moment to suit them . Everyone seemed to be immersed in the play and made their own lines , but I was the only one who felt awkward . Even so , i clenched my teeth and squeezed the words out so that the situation would not be noticed . But the more it happened , the more absurd the other actors came out .
Fuck , where do you or I win ...

Startle .

My body shook . The set where I was acting suddenly disappeared to the bottom of the floor , and I opened my eyes, to the sudden tense movements. I noticed that my body was really turning down . The moment I was startled , the bed mattress touched my body . And it was only after Torai's arm that put me down appeared, I was finally able to regain my bewildered mind .

Creak .

As I got up from lying down , the soft bed linen below creaked with a sound .

" Wait ! "

I stretched my arms back and raised my head half way up . The guy who laid me down on the bed had his suit jacket off . It was not a bright view as the light from the living room were coming in through the open door , but I could see him raising his hand and untying his tie . I said something else instead of an answer with a frown .

" Don't do it now . "

When I woke up , my voice was murky and subdued , but the discomfort I felt was still there . But rather , this man laughed .

" What ? "

Picking me up and laying me on the bed. Not lifting me up, but lifting up under the body with both arms. I was embarrassed as a man . No matter how tall and heavier than me , how much lifting do I have to do to lift so easily ?

" Allow me to sleep on the sofa , or I'd rather kick him and wake him up . "

Don't hold me like that. There was still no important request , but there was no way i could not understand . However , I asked him deliberately .

" I hate both . What's wrong with you ? "

this bastard . I raised my upper body a little more and ran my bangs roughly with my hands .

" Don't hold it and move it . "

Finally , I exhaled and closed my eyes .

Rustling .

The tie he removed from his neck rubbed against his shirt , making a noise . Perhaps because it was dark , the long figure that was caught in his hand felt like the movement of a snake . He held the end of his tie in one hand and lowered his arm . Then , with the other hand , he began to unbutton his shirt one by one . I felt ambidextrous , when i heard a languid voice .

" Oh , that . Don't worry . I didn't plan on moving next time either ."

A smiling face appeared in the eyes that had become accustomed to the dark . He dropped his tie and put his hand on me .

" Did you wait ? "

A hand touching my face, gently caressed my cheek, moving behind my neck . I missed the timing to answer the second question because the warmth on my skin felt better than I expected .

I wasn't really waiting for him .

I breathed a sigh of relief at the text message

[ I'll be late ]