Chapter 14

Chapter 14
Results

Our audition, which was the last number was over. The judges had a meeting to finalise the scores, and as we waited, we had to watch them with tension. But the situation was completely different. One of the actors who should have been nervous was sitting on the floor and shrugging his shoulders laughing.

"Keuk-tuk.. with an innocent face, it's so funny to be serious... Kuk-tuk, it's even more fun to work really hard on that... Uh-huh." ☠️

T/N: I can't be mad for them laughing at taemin ☠️ cause I know if I saw him. TAEMIN acting like that I know I'd die laughing.

At the end, I made a sound that I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and I sobbed forgetting that this was the audition location. However, the condition of the judges who had to criticise me was not so easy. The two, who were not originally related to us, turned their heads and sniffled, and PD Jung looked at my face so he bit his lip and forced himself to hold back his laughter. If anyone sees this, it is enough to cause a misunderstanding as to whether I was immersed in female acting intentionally to interfere with the other actor's performance. And there were people who actually thought so. The only person who doesn't laugh other than me. Only the judges who pushed Ji-Hong Kim had their faces stiffened in astonishment. It must have been a shock to him. Kim Ji-hong finished the audition in a mess. He glared at me in the midst of the people's breathless laughter.

"Hey, this... what's your name? Ah, Mr Lee Taemin. Are you doing this on purpose...?"

"There's no way he would have done that on purpose."

PD Jung interrupted by cutting his words. His expression was strange as he was still holding back his laughter, but he made it clear to the other person.

"Did you know. The second acting was decided on the spot. Besides, to Taemin- san..."

He looked back at me and looked away as if he was about to laugh. But after clearing his throat a few times, the rest of the words came out.

"Isn't it you who ordered the third act?"

As if there was nothing to dispute, he closed his mouth and then pointed at me and complained.

"But what are you going to do if you act funny like that? In my eyes, it's just trying to disturb Ji-Hong Kim. "

"Yeah, that's funny."

PD Jung nodded and added.

"But in my eyes, it's more like trying harder than trying to disturb someone And who will deliberately practice in advance by memorising other lines perfectly? For a test that wasn't even said to be. "

" I agree with Director Jung."

It was Kim Ji-hong, who was wiping away his tears from laughter, who came out to support PD Jungs words. He got up and pointed at me, still smiling.

"I didn't see it as an intention to disturb me either. I know that I'm the opposite character, but Lee Tae-min really fell in love with that role and worked hard. It's just that it's so funny...!"

He burst out in laughing again, barely suppressing it, and turned his eyes to PD Jung.

"If the role of the female lead had not been decided, I would just have worked hard enough to recommend Lee Taemin."

Hearing that PD Jung eventually twisted his lips and turned his head. When Ji-Hong Kim, who was trying to side with him, shouted against him, the judges sighed as if they were stunned.

"Haha, what kind of dissatisfaction Kim Ji-hong has to say will not give me an excuse to act again."

Half-depressed, he called the judges together. Perhaps they will make a decision, the host sent us out. But it seemed like there were a lot of things we wanted to say to each other, and before we even went out, we gathered in one place and started talking. I sat down on a chair in the waiting room and stared at the door that opened again. Even if Kim Ji-hong's acting didn't come out properly at the last minute, everyone will know that it's not my skill. So, of course, Kim Ji-Hong will have a higher score. In the end, it was said that I failed the audition, but I didn't feel heartbroken or upset because of my calm heart from the beginning of the audition. Maybe later if i get fired from the company, I'll feel a bit sad at that time. ☹️