Chapter 19

Chapter 19
Karma

The newspapers, which had been crumpled up with all their might, gathered together in the hands of the veins protruding from them. Myeongshin barely held his rough breathing because of a article he just saw. A month has passed since he ran away from a terrible loan shark. Vicious humans, who only knew money, could not believe that they could payback the money, and eventually made them film obscene videos while taking explicit drugs. It was a pain like death, in which everything he had built up until now collapsed, but saving his life immediately came first. After several times of revealing and humiliating videos, the loan shark simply said that he was still short.

"I couldn't pay half of it."

Seeing his greasy face, and his body made his skin crawl. Because he included the money Myeongshin stole from him five years ago as part of his debt. Only then did Myeongshin find out that he was the president of the loan company that Yoohan use to worked for.
How could this be? It was too horrific to be a coincidence, and he couldn't think of it any more. When the pornographic tape no longer sold for a high price, he locked him up in a room like a whore and had dozens of men fuck him each day. All he could think about was that he was going to die.

T/N: ... 😟 damn... I feel bad but ... 🎶Your still a piece of garbage🎶🤡

It was Despair that the dream he once dreamt of had been shattered and was pushed under the desperate need to live. He barely ran away at night with only a coat on. If it weren't for that, he would have been like the sarcastic words that the loan shark uttered.

"Work hard like a dog. Then, like him, you might pay back all the money in 5 years"

5 years? don't be ridiculous. I can't seem  to even last 5 days right now. Five years like a dog? What kind of bastard works like a dog for 5 years and pays it all back? There is no such guy. In the first place, the cash of a private money lender cannot be paid back by just working. Even though he knew the obvious fact, he ran away with his body as sick as death, which later added to the pain. Song Yoohan, who is famous for deceiving any man for hundreds of thousands of won, was angry and embarrassed.

When he went out on the street, everyone recognised him and tried to greet him with blushing expression. He couldn't have wasted 5 years in this waste land. Why are you doing such a shame and crap? If the loan shark had waited a little longer, i would have been able to save enough money. But the jerk didn't wait and everything was messed up. It was all his fault.

It is the fault of an unidentified child who burnt my car, and Chairman Kim's fault for being betrayed like a bitch, and the reason why he shamelessly asked to pay alimony is all the ones to kill them. Myeongshin cursed and cursed the people who made him do this. But then he saw the recent status of one of individuals in the newspaper.

'Actor Lee Taemin, who showed amazing acting skills that cannot be said to be a rookie, is highly praised in this film. He played the role of the main character's friend in the play. He made the audience take the legitimacy of taking death for granted by drawing meaningless and dry characters as his daily life and death unfolded very naturally like a real person.'

He felt it was absurd. Myeongshin clenched his teeth, clutching the newspapers in his hand even tighter. This is really ridiculous. He must have spent a lot of money to make reporters write articles like that. Otherwise, there is no way that he, who has just started acting, could not receive such a favourable feedback, right? But the public, like a jerk, does not know. Do they really believe what these reporters writings and think that Yoohan is good at acting? As he thought about it, an unbearable anger rose inside him. Why is such a bad guy... How could that bastard who used to extort money from others and threaten them , end up like this...